Poor Clinty!
How dare that nasty Martin Scorsese come and take what is rightfully his! I mean, hes only won two already.... or is it three? Anyway, what about the one for this year? How can he direct two films, and not win for either? Its a disgrace....
Oh, and poor Eddie, too. Back to those bad low budget 'comedies' for him, I guess.
Got up about 9:30. I actually woke up about 8:30, but was pretty tired from last night so I tried to keep sleeping. But it didn't work.
Went shopping at 10. I went to the newsagency first, cos I needed some printer cartridge - they didn't have my model though (and I found out later its actually a drum, so....yeah). Anyway, so while I was discussing the lack of cartridge with the shop guy, the thunderstorm what had been around came pretty much right over head. And there was a little bit of loudness. And a fair bit of rain.
Did normal shopping after that. Got mayonnaise instead of cheese. Fascinating.... Also got flour in anticipation of making rolls sometime. Soonish. Maybe.
When driving home (after worst part of thunderstorm had passed) saw some lovely forked lightning strikes coming down Thomas street behind UWA. Lovely, lovely.
Watched the end of Return of the King, partly while doing a little more ironing. Ate toast for lunch. Weird, I guess.
Went to work at 1 - and there was much rejoicing. Did very little. Left at 5.
Started watching The Shawshank Redemption after the Simpsons, cos there was nothing else on. Watched a bit of the Oscars, but I already new all the results. And it went on way too late.
Slept about 10.
Oh, and poor Eddie, too. Back to those bad low budget 'comedies' for him, I guess.
Got up about 9:30. I actually woke up about 8:30, but was pretty tired from last night so I tried to keep sleeping. But it didn't work.
Went shopping at 10. I went to the newsagency first, cos I needed some printer cartridge - they didn't have my model though (and I found out later its actually a drum, so....yeah). Anyway, so while I was discussing the lack of cartridge with the shop guy, the thunderstorm what had been around came pretty much right over head. And there was a little bit of loudness. And a fair bit of rain.
Did normal shopping after that. Got mayonnaise instead of cheese. Fascinating.... Also got flour in anticipation of making rolls sometime. Soonish. Maybe.
When driving home (after worst part of thunderstorm had passed) saw some lovely forked lightning strikes coming down Thomas street behind UWA. Lovely, lovely.
Watched the end of Return of the King, partly while doing a little more ironing. Ate toast for lunch. Weird, I guess.
Went to work at 1 - and there was much rejoicing. Did very little. Left at 5.
Started watching The Shawshank Redemption after the Simpsons, cos there was nothing else on. Watched a bit of the Oscars, but I already new all the results. And it went on way too late.
Slept about 10.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home