"My father made him an offer he couldn't refuse" - Michael Corleone
Got up at 8, cos of my alarm. Went to church and did the normal stuff beforehand. Not much today - hooray!
Saw Si (ex-Canberra) as I was coming out of 93 and going to FCC proper. He said he only got in last night (for holidays, I guess), so I must've been pretty much the first non-family member to see him, who knew him. Fantastic.
Ps Yoy was singing some praise song (I donno the name), and got the two parts of the chorus mixed up. So the start of the first part goes 'today today its all or nothing' and the start of the second part is 'today today I live for one thing' so he sang the most of the start of the second part then changed to the first part, so it went 'today today I live for nothing'....I thought it was pretty funny, anyway.
Went and got takeaway KFC for lunch, and took it to 13's house.
Watched some more Foxtel, which was mainly Premium Blend, some stand-up comedy thingy. I hadn't had good experiences with it in the past, but this time it was pretty good. There was about 3 in a row, or something.
Then I swam for a little bit, but it was a very little bit. I was thinking that I needed to get home and do my ironing, since I wouldn't have time tomorrow, since I needed to do my grocery shopping then.
Watched some more Foxtel after, since I was waiting for my bathers and that to dry. My Best Friend's Wedding was on, and there's bits of that I like, so I watched most of it. I guess.
Left about 3:30.
Watched some more Nip/Tuck up to episode 10, while I did part of my ironing - some of my clothes were still in the washing - actually, being washed at that time. There was some promise in about episode 8, but now its just more of the same blah.
Then that neighbour guy, who is some sort of landlord thingy, or something, for the group of units - I think hes Indian or some such, came around. I had to help him lift a new vacuum from his car to his house. So I did that. How interesting. Had some sort of discussion about cricket, since it was watching it. I mentioned my injury from Thursday.
Tried making my coffee with the vanilla syrup. It was OK, but nothing real special. As you'd expect, really. I mean, come on. What was I thinking it was gonna be like?
Watched The Simpsons. Then there was nothing on (I mean, dur. It is non-ratings season, after all), so I rewatched The Godfather. Most of it. It is quite a long show.
Did some accounts stuff after that. But not much.
Slept about 11, trying to tell myself that I needed to get up fairly early tomorrow.
Saw Si (ex-Canberra) as I was coming out of 93 and going to FCC proper. He said he only got in last night (for holidays, I guess), so I must've been pretty much the first non-family member to see him, who knew him. Fantastic.
Ps Yoy was singing some praise song (I donno the name), and got the two parts of the chorus mixed up. So the start of the first part goes 'today today its all or nothing' and the start of the second part is 'today today I live for one thing' so he sang the most of the start of the second part then changed to the first part, so it went 'today today I live for nothing'....I thought it was pretty funny, anyway.
Went and got takeaway KFC for lunch, and took it to 13's house.
Watched some more Foxtel, which was mainly Premium Blend, some stand-up comedy thingy. I hadn't had good experiences with it in the past, but this time it was pretty good. There was about 3 in a row, or something.
Then I swam for a little bit, but it was a very little bit. I was thinking that I needed to get home and do my ironing, since I wouldn't have time tomorrow, since I needed to do my grocery shopping then.
Watched some more Foxtel after, since I was waiting for my bathers and that to dry. My Best Friend's Wedding was on, and there's bits of that I like, so I watched most of it. I guess.
Left about 3:30.
Watched some more Nip/Tuck up to episode 10, while I did part of my ironing - some of my clothes were still in the washing - actually, being washed at that time. There was some promise in about episode 8, but now its just more of the same blah.
Then that neighbour guy, who is some sort of landlord thingy, or something, for the group of units - I think hes Indian or some such, came around. I had to help him lift a new vacuum from his car to his house. So I did that. How interesting. Had some sort of discussion about cricket, since it was watching it. I mentioned my injury from Thursday.
Tried making my coffee with the vanilla syrup. It was OK, but nothing real special. As you'd expect, really. I mean, come on. What was I thinking it was gonna be like?
Watched The Simpsons. Then there was nothing on (I mean, dur. It is non-ratings season, after all), so I rewatched The Godfather. Most of it. It is quite a long show.
Did some accounts stuff after that. But not much.
Slept about 11, trying to tell myself that I needed to get up fairly early tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home