Don Vitorio: "Ah, you have brought joy to this old Italian stereotype"
Got up at 8:30, cos I didn't sleep real well. It was too hot - or too cold. Too something, anyway.
Went shopping after watching an episode of Friends - that red sweater one, again. I wanted to be sure the shop was open and had stocks of bread and chicken.
There was plenty of parking down Rockeby, so I stopped and got the proper contact lens solution from the optometrist.
Went to normal shopping. Brought a lot - taco stuff, wrapping paper (which I never expected to find. Then I saw Christmas wrapping paper later, so I should've got that instead....), and what should be the final few ingredients to make bibbix - eggs, and hundreds and thousands for the icing. Also brought quite a lot of personal hygiene stuff, mainly toothpaste cos I'm almost running out. And, for the first time, I didn't get Colgate - got Sensodyne instead. Frankly, I'm not impressed with Colgate's power to do anything, really. Also got some expensive hair wax, kinda on impulse, cos I still got a lot of the other stuff left.
Checked out Rosalie Park on the way back, cos that's where they're planning to move the cricket stuff to, cos that one at Parliament house really sucked. Anyway, so there appears to be a few nets there, and they're nicely carpeted the full length and width. Looks like quite a high quality facility - but what do I know?
Got call from Nam, re: the appointment with Michael Page, which has to happen this week, now. Settled on Thursday about 5:15.
Watched a bit more Nip/Tuck, while I had a coffee (my grinder is working again - hooray!) and ate lunch. The last episode I saw (which must be about 8 or 9 out of about 15) was finally interesting, although a large part of it was having a go at religion - ai. Find something new already. Anyway, so that Shaun guy finally did something interesting, by kicking out his wife and punching his best friend. Super.
Went to work - not much happening. Mogli said that there was the plan to play cricket again at the nets at Rosalie Park (cos that other work guy had already gone and looked) on Thursday, since he was actually going to watch the Ashes on Friday.
Left at 5.
Went almost straight to 13's house and swam for a little while. The water was pretty cold, but it didn't take long to get used to it.
Watched some Foxtel after that. Saw most of Just Shoot Me, Seinfeld, The Daily Show and Friends. It appeared that Just Shoot Me was like its first episode, cos it was all bout Mia coming on board. I'm guessing it was the first episode, anyway.
Got KFC for dinner at 7. Even though it was seven, it seemed about 3 judging on the height of the sun. And there was no one in the drivethrough - it has always been full before when I go there for dinner. I thus think that the food I got was leftover from lunch, or had been sitting around for a while. The bacon was pretty crispy, for starters....
Left at 8:30.
Watched the first part of History of Violence, although it doesn't seem like there is that long to go. It was alright, but there was not enough buildup towards anything, really. Ed Harris had about 3 monologues before he was shot - the preview led you to believe it was some intense psychological thriller visa-vie A Beautiful Mind (but real) or something - not at all. But there was some nicely violent deaths, so that was OK.
Slept about 10:30 - I wasn't feeling well, and going to bed didn't help. I blame that suspect KFC.
Went shopping after watching an episode of Friends - that red sweater one, again. I wanted to be sure the shop was open and had stocks of bread and chicken.
There was plenty of parking down Rockeby, so I stopped and got the proper contact lens solution from the optometrist.
Went to normal shopping. Brought a lot - taco stuff, wrapping paper (which I never expected to find. Then I saw Christmas wrapping paper later, so I should've got that instead....), and what should be the final few ingredients to make bibbix - eggs, and hundreds and thousands for the icing. Also brought quite a lot of personal hygiene stuff, mainly toothpaste cos I'm almost running out. And, for the first time, I didn't get Colgate - got Sensodyne instead. Frankly, I'm not impressed with Colgate's power to do anything, really. Also got some expensive hair wax, kinda on impulse, cos I still got a lot of the other stuff left.
Checked out Rosalie Park on the way back, cos that's where they're planning to move the cricket stuff to, cos that one at Parliament house really sucked. Anyway, so there appears to be a few nets there, and they're nicely carpeted the full length and width. Looks like quite a high quality facility - but what do I know?
Got call from Nam, re: the appointment with Michael Page, which has to happen this week, now. Settled on Thursday about 5:15.
Watched a bit more Nip/Tuck, while I had a coffee (my grinder is working again - hooray!) and ate lunch. The last episode I saw (which must be about 8 or 9 out of about 15) was finally interesting, although a large part of it was having a go at religion - ai. Find something new already. Anyway, so that Shaun guy finally did something interesting, by kicking out his wife and punching his best friend. Super.
Went to work - not much happening. Mogli said that there was the plan to play cricket again at the nets at Rosalie Park (cos that other work guy had already gone and looked) on Thursday, since he was actually going to watch the Ashes on Friday.
Left at 5.
Went almost straight to 13's house and swam for a little while. The water was pretty cold, but it didn't take long to get used to it.
Watched some Foxtel after that. Saw most of Just Shoot Me, Seinfeld, The Daily Show and Friends. It appeared that Just Shoot Me was like its first episode, cos it was all bout Mia coming on board. I'm guessing it was the first episode, anyway.
Got KFC for dinner at 7. Even though it was seven, it seemed about 3 judging on the height of the sun. And there was no one in the drivethrough - it has always been full before when I go there for dinner. I thus think that the food I got was leftover from lunch, or had been sitting around for a while. The bacon was pretty crispy, for starters....
Left at 8:30.
Watched the first part of History of Violence, although it doesn't seem like there is that long to go. It was alright, but there was not enough buildup towards anything, really. Ed Harris had about 3 monologues before he was shot - the preview led you to believe it was some intense psychological thriller visa-vie A Beautiful Mind (but real) or something - not at all. But there was some nicely violent deaths, so that was OK.
Slept about 10:30 - I wasn't feeling well, and going to bed didn't help. I blame that suspect KFC.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home