Thursday, December 14, 2006

Homer: "Who am I clowning? I have no business being a clown! I'm leaving the clowning business to all the other clowns in the clowning business"

Got up at 7. Didn't really have time to make lunch, but then I didn't have to cos I still had the one I made yesterday.

Had to wait for Mogli to come in so he could put his cricket stuff in my car. Then I had to promise to leave the keys, just in case I wasn't back.

Went to a clients office down in the city. Was half expecting that it would take a long time, cos they were gonna produce all this other invoice stuff - but I was all done by 12.

Went down to Rosalie Park to play cricket with Mogli and the audit manager guy, who's going to watch the Ashes tomorrow. There was that other guy who was supposed to come, but he went kitchen shopping (!!). And MD ended up going to the city, or something.
It was a much nicer facility than Parliament house, but there was no shade so it got pretty hot. Then Mogli did some stupid fast ball with caught my thumb on the bat with the hard white ball - so the top of it is all bruised black and unusable, and it looks like the nail is gonna die, or something.

Watched the Lake House. It was fairly formulaic, but it was kinda redeemed by the ending - which was predictable, I guess, but nice.

Watched the Daily Show. Definitely my favourite show on TV at the moment - though it don't have much to compete with.

Slept about 10:45.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home