"You're through, Soup Nazi - no more soup for you! NEXT!" - Elaine, Seinfeld
Got up at 8:30.
Went shopping nearly straight away.....
Rented 5 movies - Unleashed, Sideways, Primary Colours, Infernal Affairs and half of the first season of Six Feet Under.
Watched almost to the end of Fight Club, while eating a choc chip muffin from Woolworths. It tasted pretty nicely.
Went for a CMC meeting at 12. As you'd expect, that was lots and lots of fun.
Finished watching Fight Club then started watching Six Feet Under. Got through 2 episodes. It has its moments, but its got Rachel Griffiths who's an Australian actress as a casual girlfriend to one of the sons - and she's pretty annoying. So is he, actually. The other son and the daughter and the mother are quite interesting, but there's too much sex and stuff. The best bit in the pilot was all these extremely macabre ads for funeral related products, and the best bit about the other episodes is that:
Did some accounts stuff, and then watched The Simpsons. Then, since I was waiting to go out, I watched a bit of Out of Practice on TV. Yeah, it wasn't very good.
Went out for Ange's 21st birthday dinner at Arirang in the city. Got a lift there, and we left really early, which was good, cos those one way streets and that - we went around the block a few times. I ended up sitting next to Ps Ian - it seems I just can't get away from him. Saw a sign there saying that a Arirang they had 'superfun tasty food'. I thought, if they're gonna combine super and fun, then they should've thrown tasty in there as well and made it 'superfuntasty'. Then I thought that if you take that second 't' out and make it 'superfuntasy' it looks a really cool word. But I donno what it could mean.....
Managed to write in her book, using one of the covers for the BBQ as like a guide, so it kinda looked sorta interesting. Yeah.....
Got home at 10:30 - I was surprised it was so late. Watched a little more Six Feet Under. Slept about 12.
Went shopping nearly straight away.....
Rented 5 movies - Unleashed, Sideways, Primary Colours, Infernal Affairs and half of the first season of Six Feet Under.
Watched almost to the end of Fight Club, while eating a choc chip muffin from Woolworths. It tasted pretty nicely.
Went for a CMC meeting at 12. As you'd expect, that was lots and lots of fun.
Finished watching Fight Club then started watching Six Feet Under. Got through 2 episodes. It has its moments, but its got Rachel Griffiths who's an Australian actress as a casual girlfriend to one of the sons - and she's pretty annoying. So is he, actually. The other son and the daughter and the mother are quite interesting, but there's too much sex and stuff. The best bit in the pilot was all these extremely macabre ads for funeral related products, and the best bit about the other episodes is that:
- at the start of each episode, someone dies. So there is always someone dying in a new way
- the outward expression of inward fantasying, such as dead people having conversations and a strange Broadway dance number in their kitchen.
Did some accounts stuff, and then watched The Simpsons. Then, since I was waiting to go out, I watched a bit of Out of Practice on TV. Yeah, it wasn't very good.
Went out for Ange's 21st birthday dinner at Arirang in the city. Got a lift there, and we left really early, which was good, cos those one way streets and that - we went around the block a few times. I ended up sitting next to Ps Ian - it seems I just can't get away from him. Saw a sign there saying that a Arirang they had 'superfun tasty food'. I thought, if they're gonna combine super and fun, then they should've thrown tasty in there as well and made it 'superfuntasty'. Then I thought that if you take that second 't' out and make it 'superfuntasy' it looks a really cool word. But I donno what it could mean.....
Managed to write in her book, using one of the covers for the BBQ as like a guide, so it kinda looked sorta interesting. Yeah.....
Got home at 10:30 - I was surprised it was so late. Watched a little more Six Feet Under. Slept about 12.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home