"Sting - that's another person I admire. I don't really listen to his music, but the fact that he's making it - I respect that" - Hansel, Zoolander
Got up about 6:54. I was rather tired, as expected. Had to shave as well.....ai. But still made my lunch. And wasn't as late as I thought I would be.
Me and Mogli were looking at our super in the morning, cos we just got the financial report, and it didn't look good - negative income, and that was excluding fees. Although, apparently, there was income credited after 30 June. Hmmm...
Was working on one client for pretty much the whole day. And at about 3:30 I discovered that the balance sheet they had given us doesn't balance.... so that was great.
Watched The Simpsons, then The Simpsons from yesterday, then Futurama, then Futurama from yesterday. Then I got a call from Mogli saying he wanted my resume, but my computer was being stupid, so it took a while to turn on, then a longer while to send. So I missed half of My Name is Earl. But the bit that I saw wasn't that good anyway. And the main song they played that I noticed was 'Are you gonna be my girl?' by Jet..... nuff said. Not that its really a bad song, but.... y'know....
Watched Thank God You're Here, which wasn't great. Jimeon won, which I thought was strange, since he was, for the most part, just umming and erring and thinking of funny stuff to say. I thought Peter Rowsthorne was the best by far. But, anyway.
And then - hooray! The Daily Show with Jon Stewart! Yay! Although the interview wasn't great. But..... hooray! And it was interesting that just before it started, SBS news had a story about how Madonna went on Oprah and was complaining that the press was victimising her and making it hard for other people wanting to adopt foreign babies. And then nearly the whole of The Daily Show (which is like two weeks old) was making fun of that whole thing. And then, later on, on an almost completely unrelated topic (though not completely) he mentioned Oprah's interview with Bono where she was wearing some poverty shirt and she said that she loved it so much that everyone in the audience got one, and Jon Stewart said something about how he'd much rather have a shirt than a car.....etc.
Slept a bit past 11.
Hmmm..... the spellchecker wanted to replace 'Zoolander' with 'colander'.
Me and Mogli were looking at our super in the morning, cos we just got the financial report, and it didn't look good - negative income, and that was excluding fees. Although, apparently, there was income credited after 30 June. Hmmm...
Was working on one client for pretty much the whole day. And at about 3:30 I discovered that the balance sheet they had given us doesn't balance.... so that was great.
Watched The Simpsons, then The Simpsons from yesterday, then Futurama, then Futurama from yesterday. Then I got a call from Mogli saying he wanted my resume, but my computer was being stupid, so it took a while to turn on, then a longer while to send. So I missed half of My Name is Earl. But the bit that I saw wasn't that good anyway. And the main song they played that I noticed was 'Are you gonna be my girl?' by Jet..... nuff said. Not that its really a bad song, but.... y'know....
Watched Thank God You're Here, which wasn't great. Jimeon won, which I thought was strange, since he was, for the most part, just umming and erring and thinking of funny stuff to say. I thought Peter Rowsthorne was the best by far. But, anyway.
And then - hooray! The Daily Show with Jon Stewart! Yay! Although the interview wasn't great. But..... hooray! And it was interesting that just before it started, SBS news had a story about how Madonna went on Oprah and was complaining that the press was victimising her and making it hard for other people wanting to adopt foreign babies. And then nearly the whole of The Daily Show (which is like two weeks old) was making fun of that whole thing. And then, later on, on an almost completely unrelated topic (though not completely) he mentioned Oprah's interview with Bono where she was wearing some poverty shirt and she said that she loved it so much that everyone in the audience got one, and Jon Stewart said something about how he'd much rather have a shirt than a car.....etc.
Slept a bit past 11.
Hmmm..... the spellchecker wanted to replace 'Zoolander' with 'colander'.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home