Rev. Lovejoy: "Everyone is saying Gabbo this and Gabbo that. But noone is saying worship this, or Jericho that."
That's some line that V came up with while we were in the cinema waiting for The Departed to start. And he was repeating it for a while after, in typical V fashion. Don't ask me where it came from.... I think the line I said before was the 'this is not a cheque, monetary value .005 of a cent' line, to do with the 2 tickets for $20 voucher that came with my ticket, but he didn't get nothing with his.
Woke up at 6:38. Which was good, cos I didn't set my alarm the night before. Didn't have breakfast, cos my milk was off, and didn't make lunch, cos I didn't have no raw ingredients. Thus, I left the house just past 7 and got to work real early. Actually, the downstairs foyer was dark. I turned on the only switch, but some of the lights didn't come on and stayed off all day - fairly noticeably, I thought, though noone else seemed to. Think, I think. That the foyer was dark.
Had training what was led by Mogli. Then he was obsessing for the whole rest of the day about how badly he did, even though it wasn't THAT unbearable. Really. I mean, its training..... how can it not suck?
Went down to Mogli's dad's place to do their stuff. Got there about 10:15, even though I got Mogli to tell him 9:30. Partly cos training finished a little late, partly because certain partners insisted on talking about some stuff in a stop-start kinda way.
Finished there about 12:15. Thus I was back in time for lunch.
Went across to the little shop. I got a chicken schnitzel roll and a choc chip muffin. Mogli got a pie and chips, but the chips weren't ready. "Don't bother about it" I said, cos he was really hungry and they wouldn't be ready for three minutes. "Nah, its fine" he said. Then 5 seconds later he's like "these chips are taking so long, I want to eat now".....ai.
Spent nearly the whole afternoon helping him with some balancing journals for trusts and the whole 'distributions after year end' etc problem. Though we did much around quite a bit. I hit him on the inside of the arm where he'd apparently had some sort of injection or something ("I really should give up the heroin, eh"), which apparently hurt. So I had to let him hit my back as hard as he could, but I was laughing too hard to feel anything. Until the endorphins wore off.
Left at 5 so I could go shopping. The carpark at Coles in Subi was full (!!!) so I just went to Broadway. Bought a few uninspiring things, although I did get those new puff shapes.
Because I got new milk, and because it was hot, I finally used another sachet of my iced mocha (from, like, April or so). Tasted pretty darn good.
Watched two more episodes of The West Wing, as well as The Simpsons, Futurama, and most of the newer Simpsons episode (although, for the most part, it sucked....even the attempt at a Broadway number was just cruddy). Slept about 10:30.
Woke up at 6:38. Which was good, cos I didn't set my alarm the night before. Didn't have breakfast, cos my milk was off, and didn't make lunch, cos I didn't have no raw ingredients. Thus, I left the house just past 7 and got to work real early. Actually, the downstairs foyer was dark. I turned on the only switch, but some of the lights didn't come on and stayed off all day - fairly noticeably, I thought, though noone else seemed to. Think, I think. That the foyer was dark.
Had training what was led by Mogli. Then he was obsessing for the whole rest of the day about how badly he did, even though it wasn't THAT unbearable. Really. I mean, its training..... how can it not suck?
Went down to Mogli's dad's place to do their stuff. Got there about 10:15, even though I got Mogli to tell him 9:30. Partly cos training finished a little late, partly because certain partners insisted on talking about some stuff in a stop-start kinda way.
Finished there about 12:15. Thus I was back in time for lunch.
Went across to the little shop. I got a chicken schnitzel roll and a choc chip muffin. Mogli got a pie and chips, but the chips weren't ready. "Don't bother about it" I said, cos he was really hungry and they wouldn't be ready for three minutes. "Nah, its fine" he said. Then 5 seconds later he's like "these chips are taking so long, I want to eat now".....ai.
Spent nearly the whole afternoon helping him with some balancing journals for trusts and the whole 'distributions after year end' etc problem. Though we did much around quite a bit. I hit him on the inside of the arm where he'd apparently had some sort of injection or something ("I really should give up the heroin, eh"), which apparently hurt. So I had to let him hit my back as hard as he could, but I was laughing too hard to feel anything. Until the endorphins wore off.
Left at 5 so I could go shopping. The carpark at Coles in Subi was full (!!!) so I just went to Broadway. Bought a few uninspiring things, although I did get those new puff shapes.
Because I got new milk, and because it was hot, I finally used another sachet of my iced mocha (from, like, April or so). Tasted pretty darn good.
Watched two more episodes of The West Wing, as well as The Simpsons, Futurama, and most of the newer Simpsons episode (although, for the most part, it sucked....even the attempt at a Broadway number was just cruddy). Slept about 10:30.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home