Amish guy: "Tis a fine barn, but sure tis no pool, English"
Homer: "Doeth!"
Got up at 7:04 - like the exact same time as yesterday. So made my lunch and was later than usual again.
Had morning tea for our audit pleb, who left today - although most of us are going to her pseudo-wedding dinner on Sunday. Had scones and those party snack things. Didn't eat that much, but was too full to eat lunch. Then she gave us all these little boxes of Duc'Dor, or whatever - it was pretty tasty. The partners all got bigger boxes.
Had to have most of our lunch hour outside the boardroom, cos there was some meeting. Mogli had some sort of vindaloo, or something; anyway, it stunk up the boardroom. So then, cos of the meeting, he went back there and sprayed copious amounts of air-freshener....I tested it for him and almost passed out.
So I just sat at Mogli's desk, although most of what he did was look at boring internet sites.
Watched The Simpsons, Futurama and Thank God You're Here. The latter was quite good - there were certainly some moments. I guess the winner probably deserved to win. I thought she was funny. Although I'm sure Mogli won't agree - did I mention that he's gay? I'm sure the girlfriend is just for show.....like other people I could mention.
Watched a little more West Wing. Slept about 10 - feeling a little tired.
Got up at 7:04 - like the exact same time as yesterday. So made my lunch and was later than usual again.
Had morning tea for our audit pleb, who left today - although most of us are going to her pseudo-wedding dinner on Sunday. Had scones and those party snack things. Didn't eat that much, but was too full to eat lunch. Then she gave us all these little boxes of Duc'Dor, or whatever - it was pretty tasty. The partners all got bigger boxes.
Had to have most of our lunch hour outside the boardroom, cos there was some meeting. Mogli had some sort of vindaloo, or something; anyway, it stunk up the boardroom. So then, cos of the meeting, he went back there and sprayed copious amounts of air-freshener....I tested it for him and almost passed out.
So I just sat at Mogli's desk, although most of what he did was look at boring internet sites.
Watched The Simpsons, Futurama and Thank God You're Here. The latter was quite good - there were certainly some moments. I guess the winner probably deserved to win. I thought she was funny. Although I'm sure Mogli won't agree - did I mention that he's gay? I'm sure the girlfriend is just for show.....like other people I could mention.
Watched a little more West Wing. Slept about 10 - feeling a little tired.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home