Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Homer: "Mr Ploot? Homer Simpson here. When you sold me this house, you forgot to mention that it was built on an ancient Indian burial ground! No!

Well, that's not my recollection..... right. OK, then. Goodbye."

"He says he mentioned it 5 or 6 times."

Got up at about 7:04. Made lunch, so didn't get to work till about 8. Resolved to start at 8:30 - even though there was no morning training to disrupt my schedule, there was Webb Martin so I wouldn't finish till 6 so that's an extra half hour, anyway.

Mogli was AWOL from 10-12, but the time wasn't going that slowly.

Got a small mocha with 1. It wasn't very nice.

We received notice that another staff member (who shall remain nameless) is leaving. Not that we hadn't suspected, but it was so long in coming we figured it was passe already. Well. There you go. That's the way the cookie crumbles. That's just the way it is. That's life. etc.

Went to Webb Martin from 4-6. Had some crazy South African guy, who was making all these very deliberate, cynical jokes. That was interesting.....

Watched The Simpsons and Futurama, but then they had some stoopid Idol thing, so I watched some more West Wing. Then I had finished disc 3, so I watched Sin City. Jolly good show.

Went to bed pretty earlier, cos I was tired like. Groovy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home