Ranier Wolfcastle: "Aaaah, my eyes! The goggles do nothing!"
Got up about 10. Watched some more Foxtel, including more Simpsons, Full Frontal and There's Something about Mary. Then I had to wash my dishes and do a bit of weeding. Then I left 13's house, at about 2:30.
When I came straight from Burswood yesterday, I neglected to bring shoes, apart from the ones I had on (business shoes). So I was forced to drive back barefoot, which felt pretty weird. And it wasn't easy to control the force on the pedals - I'm guessing is due to the whole uneven pressure because of the arch thing. And the increased amount of touch sensations.
Updated some of my computer stuff, then did some ironing. During that, I watched two more episodes of the West Wing (only 2 more discs of season 1 left), and also The Sopranos which I almost forgot about.
Watched most of The Simpsons and Futurama. Then I watched SVU later.
I discovered that the old Shakspeare (sic) book that I got from my Grandma's house on Friday is a 19th century manuscript - maybe published around 1890. So, thats nice, isn't it?
Slept about 11.
When I came straight from Burswood yesterday, I neglected to bring shoes, apart from the ones I had on (business shoes). So I was forced to drive back barefoot, which felt pretty weird. And it wasn't easy to control the force on the pedals - I'm guessing is due to the whole uneven pressure because of the arch thing. And the increased amount of touch sensations.
Updated some of my computer stuff, then did some ironing. During that, I watched two more episodes of the West Wing (only 2 more discs of season 1 left), and also The Sopranos which I almost forgot about.
Watched most of The Simpsons and Futurama. Then I watched SVU later.
I discovered that the old Shakspeare (sic) book that I got from my Grandma's house on Friday is a 19th century manuscript - maybe published around 1890. So, thats nice, isn't it?
Slept about 11.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home