Sunday, October 29, 2006

South-lands: PN. a locale of Perth. Spec. the shopping centre of said locale. Spec. the food court of said shopping centre.

See; fine cuisine, where its at, happening place, undiscovered treasure, THE best place to eat - no wait - make that the ONLY place to eat.

Got up with my alarm, which sounded very loud, at 9. Was planning to not leave so early, but left at 9:30, anyway. Which was probably a good thing.

Went for lunch with V to the usual spot (ie, Southlands), although we hadn't been for about a month. We both had the usual, since it had been a month (ie, chicken cats, although the large size). So all's right with the world, then.
He had to go for some meeting at 2, and I think he was probably late. Its amazing how fast time goes, etc.

Watched some more episodes of the West Wing, so am now up to episode 4 of season 2. Also did some ironing, although I have 3 extra pants and one extra shirt, so I'm not yet even halfway done.

Did some accounts, although I'm quite far behind with that, so although I took two hours there is still plenty lots more stuff to do. And then there will be quite a bit more to do before the meeting next Sunday.

Saw a preview for Lucky Number Slevin, which is finally being released in Perth this week. Although one small problem (and I say that very sarcastically) - the name is changed from Lucky Number Slevin (so called ironically, cos this Mr Slevin has an unlucky case of mistaken identity) to.......The Wrong Man. Ahem. Yet more bewildering decisions by the powers that be.

Watched Hidalgo. It was OK, but rather boring - I mean, its a horse race across a desert, so it was pretty much what I expected. I think it tried to be like Lawrence of Arabia, but I didn't think much of that film to begin with, and, obviously, this was considerably not as good. And Viggo Mortensen's accent - ewwww. Plus his character was almost exactly the same as from Lord of the Rings.

Slept just before 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home