Saturday, October 28, 2006

Quad-rangle: N. a rangle with four sides. See; tri-rangle. What? Spelling mistake? Pah - I thought it was a good point....

Got up at 9:30. It felt a lot later. Especially temperature wise - 29 today! Yucks! I finally decided to exchange my heater (which I've mainly be using the fan mode for, anyway) with my considerably more inconveniently sized portable airconditioner thing.

Watched two more episodes of The West Wing. Which leaves just the finale to go from season 1. Then just two more seasons......ai.

Went shopping around 3. Didn't have to get any chicken or salami, cos I have that silverside - just hope it will last the week. Didn't really get nothing else exciting - I'm still only buying like 2 picnics per week, cos it just feels stoopid buying more when they're only singles. I really need to go to that FIA place, or whatever it is.

Went to 13's house about 4. Did some swimming, with that volleyball thing. Pretty cool.

Then there was dinner after that, with some more guests, inc. over hyperactive kiddies. I was having some more quaint dinner conversations with Ps Ian, including about the forthcoming Carols in the Quad, and how Carols in the Rangle has more of a ring to it, in my opinion. But, anyway......

Watched some more Foxtel and that, but, even if there was something good on, we couldn't watch it cos its all rated MA. Left about 10:30.

Slept about 11:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home