Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Homer: "Lisa, you and your stories: Bart is a vampire, beer kills brain cells. Now lets go back to that building....thingy, where our couchandTV...is"

Got up at 6:45. Made my lunch of good ol' silverside. Great. Decided later that it needs sauce.

Went for the staff meeting at 8:30, and Mogli came along too. But noone else did.

Spent the next half an hour or so looking for games to be played on Melbourne Cup day. Found some..... but they won't last that long, and we need to fill about 4 hours.

Had a meeting with a partner where I mentioned my pay review and working Monday afternoon. He said he'd get back to me. I was told at lunchtime not to expect anything.

My namesake+y, whose reception it was 2 weeks ago and who has already left came in to return a laptop (which she had why? i donno....), and brought in morning tea. So we had morning tea. Had the traditional Corica's apple strudel, and then this weird rum chocolate cake thingy, which was a bit strong on the rum side (or rum flavouring, as some said).

Went for a walk at lunchtime to West Perth cos needed to draw money for Russell Peters ticket. Withdrew all the money I had in my account ($50) bar $9.77. Then Mogli wanted to go down to West End to get a pie - but he didn't really like it.

Watched The Simpsons and Futurama, tho missed most of it cos I was watching The West Wing. Then I watched more Simpsons and more West Wing, before two more episodes of Futurama.

Did pretty much nothing, then slept about 10:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home