Flanders: "Seems Maude and her mother were kidnapped in the Holy Land, and we got to go to Capital City to fill out some forms"
Homer: "Gee, Flanders, I'd love to help you but Marge was.....kidnapped in the....Holy Land...."
Got up at....um....7:41. And only cos I kicked the bookcase and made some CDs fall off.
Lucky Mogli had already said that we'd be going out for lunch, and that, anyway, I didn't have no rolls or meat left. Still, was pretty hungry.
The morning went really, really slowly. It was insane. For some reason, Thursday always goes the slowest for me.
Ended up going for lunch with Mogli, W& and some other work person. Went to Hungry Jacks. I had to try the satay, so had the satay chicken meal (regular size) with onion rings instead of fries. Mogli, just to be irritating, got the satay beef meal, large size. And the size of the burgers - mine was like half the size of his. And the satay wasn't that good. But the other three all got large sizes, and they were all like over full. Me, I was just right. Great.
Checked the building next door what was auctioned yesterday. Strangely, there was no 'for sale' sticker on the ad out the front. I figured it might be, like, sold, but not sold (as in a deposit only)....but, then, surely they'd put up an 'under offer' sticker, or something. The website ain't helpful neither, it still says its gonna be auctioned Wednesday at 2. I reckon it didn't get sold yesterday.
Afternoon still went slow, but it wasn't quite as bad.
Watched The Simpsons and Futurama. Then I watched My Name is Earl, which was quite good, again. Nothing really funny that I remember. And still quite predictable.
In the midst of it all I watched Sideways, which pleasantly surprised me. For the first half an hour or so it looked like it would be about just some cruddy stuff and that, but it actually turned out to have bits that were quite watchable. Except for that guy who was getting married - he was just an idiot and whenever he was on screen I was hoping he'd leave.
Watched the first segment of Ronnie Johns, but it sucked.
Slept about 11:30.
Got up at....um....7:41. And only cos I kicked the bookcase and made some CDs fall off.
Lucky Mogli had already said that we'd be going out for lunch, and that, anyway, I didn't have no rolls or meat left. Still, was pretty hungry.
The morning went really, really slowly. It was insane. For some reason, Thursday always goes the slowest for me.
Ended up going for lunch with Mogli, W& and some other work person. Went to Hungry Jacks. I had to try the satay, so had the satay chicken meal (regular size) with onion rings instead of fries. Mogli, just to be irritating, got the satay beef meal, large size. And the size of the burgers - mine was like half the size of his. And the satay wasn't that good. But the other three all got large sizes, and they were all like over full. Me, I was just right. Great.
Checked the building next door what was auctioned yesterday. Strangely, there was no 'for sale' sticker on the ad out the front. I figured it might be, like, sold, but not sold (as in a deposit only)....but, then, surely they'd put up an 'under offer' sticker, or something. The website ain't helpful neither, it still says its gonna be auctioned Wednesday at 2. I reckon it didn't get sold yesterday.
Afternoon still went slow, but it wasn't quite as bad.
Watched The Simpsons and Futurama. Then I watched My Name is Earl, which was quite good, again. Nothing really funny that I remember. And still quite predictable.
In the midst of it all I watched Sideways, which pleasantly surprised me. For the first half an hour or so it looked like it would be about just some cruddy stuff and that, but it actually turned out to have bits that were quite watchable. Except for that guy who was getting married - he was just an idiot and whenever he was on screen I was hoping he'd leave.
Watched the first segment of Ronnie Johns, but it sucked.
Slept about 11:30.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home