Homer: "Whatever you tell your child to do, he will always do the opposite"
Homer's Brain: "Yeah, y'know, like reverse psychology"
Homer: "That sounds too complicated"
Homer's Brain: "OK, don't use reverse psychology"
Homer: "Alright, I will!"
Got up at 7:15....ai. No time for nothing.
After training, which was really exciting, went down to a clients place to do stuff. Came back at about 12:30.
Was surprised to see The Coffee Guy AKA Greg AKA Tom, evidently back from holidays. Super. Especially since Zidane had gone AWOL since last Tuesday.
Had to buy lunch. Wanted a choc chip muffin, but there weren't any, so I got chips on the side instead.
Afternoon was very draggy. By 4:30 or so, I was irritating Mogli by humming 'Blue Moon'. It sort of like just came out - not sure how. One minute I was playing 'Make You Feel Better' by the Peppers in my head, then nothing, then 'Blue Moon'. Yeah....I think it was that time of the afternoon.
Got some jeans what I got from ebay. I think the colour on my monitor lied to me, cos they're not as blue as I thought. And they were quite stiff, cos they're new, so I put them in the washing straight away. I decided to order two more things from ebay, and based on that I shall see if its worth buying anything more. The trouble is its often hard to tell the intricacies of design, such as how thick the material is, etc.
Started watching American Graffiti. I definitely picked Charles Martin Smith (from the Untouchables), and I think I got Richard Dreyfuss (based on the voice only) - but I haven't recognised Harrison Ford yet, although hes only a co-star, so it may be that he has a quite small role. Not a great film so far - maybe those 'grew up in the 60s' people would like it, and maybe its an accurate presentation of that era; like Grease, or something, but who cares? That doesn't make it interesting...
Went to a church meeting. Saw V, but we both arrived late, and then I left early(er), so not really much chance for 'conversation' (with French accent).
Had Broadway for dinner. It was OK, but I only managed two pieces, despite the fact that I recall that I was fairly hungry. Sneh.
Read a few sections in chapter 2 of my textbook. Its great. Really.
Homer: "That sounds too complicated"
Homer's Brain: "OK, don't use reverse psychology"
Homer: "Alright, I will!"
Got up at 7:15....ai. No time for nothing.
After training, which was really exciting, went down to a clients place to do stuff. Came back at about 12:30.
Was surprised to see The Coffee Guy AKA Greg AKA Tom, evidently back from holidays. Super. Especially since Zidane had gone AWOL since last Tuesday.
Had to buy lunch. Wanted a choc chip muffin, but there weren't any, so I got chips on the side instead.
Afternoon was very draggy. By 4:30 or so, I was irritating Mogli by humming 'Blue Moon'. It sort of like just came out - not sure how. One minute I was playing 'Make You Feel Better' by the Peppers in my head, then nothing, then 'Blue Moon'. Yeah....I think it was that time of the afternoon.
Got some jeans what I got from ebay. I think the colour on my monitor lied to me, cos they're not as blue as I thought. And they were quite stiff, cos they're new, so I put them in the washing straight away. I decided to order two more things from ebay, and based on that I shall see if its worth buying anything more. The trouble is its often hard to tell the intricacies of design, such as how thick the material is, etc.
Started watching American Graffiti. I definitely picked Charles Martin Smith (from the Untouchables), and I think I got Richard Dreyfuss (based on the voice only) - but I haven't recognised Harrison Ford yet, although hes only a co-star, so it may be that he has a quite small role. Not a great film so far - maybe those 'grew up in the 60s' people would like it, and maybe its an accurate presentation of that era; like Grease, or something, but who cares? That doesn't make it interesting...
Went to a church meeting. Saw V, but we both arrived late, and then I left early(er), so not really much chance for 'conversation' (with French accent).
Had Broadway for dinner. It was OK, but I only managed two pieces, despite the fact that I recall that I was fairly hungry. Sneh.
Read a few sections in chapter 2 of my textbook. Its great. Really.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home