Friday, September 08, 2006

Engineer guy: "Solar power! When will people learn?"

Got up about 6:40. Still ready in plenty of time, and I didn't trust my milk for cereal, so got to work fairly early.

Nothing much happening there. Cept for that fire. Which was probably way more exciting than it actually was. I was planning to walk down there when I got off, but it seemed everything was over already.

Watched The Pink Panther, which was the final film from last Saturday. Was incredibly unfunny - except for Peter Sellers bumping into stuff, and the occasional other thing, it moved slow and didn't really go anywhere. And then suddenly it kinda came to a rather irritating conclusion. Yeah.

Downloaded the sources for my assignment. Yeah, I should probably start that. Oh well.

Absolutely nothing on TV, most of my usual shows being cancelled by football, and the good movies not being on till too late.
So, I watched The English Patient instead. And, really, it wasn't half bad. Although it did get too long towards the end, and it turned out that most of the characters were quite unlikable. And, really, the main story didn't go anywhere; the story was 90% flashback, which is never the best way to do things. But at least it wasn't nearly as boring as I predicted. Nishe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home