Homer: "I know you love me, so you don't get squat!"
Was ready by about 6:50, but didn't have to make lunch, cos I had pizza left over from last night. So got to work by about 7:20. Super.
Really, really slow day. And everyone seemed to think so. I was mainly doing this client who had bad accounts in bad format. It was pretty bad.
Had a long discussion with Mogli at lunchtime about church stuff. We were kinda reminiscing about old catholic songs, and there was this one (I think 'This is the Day', but I'm not sure); so we enacted doing it in some marching band. It was hell funny (excuse the pun), but you probably had to be there.
Mogli bought a mocha from the coffee guy. I told him he shouldn't - and, apparently, it ended up making his stomach go weird, and it was really bitter, as per usual. I got muffins - that's two for $2, but they were quite small. And the chocolatey chocolate one tasted weird.
Was planning to get the kitkat chunky cookie dough in the charity bucket thingy, but I was feeling too full and that, so I didn't.
Did my washing, then kept watching American Graffiti. Finally saw Harrison Ford in one tiny little scene - but at least it was obviously him. Unlike Richard Dreyfuss who is almost impossible to tangibly recognise. Its still quite a dull show.
Went to some persons house. At two pieces of cake, then left. The clock said 10:40, but it must've been really fast, cos I got home and hung my washing out and it was still only 11.
Went straight to sleep after that. For all intents and purposes, anyway.
Really, really slow day. And everyone seemed to think so. I was mainly doing this client who had bad accounts in bad format. It was pretty bad.
Had a long discussion with Mogli at lunchtime about church stuff. We were kinda reminiscing about old catholic songs, and there was this one (I think 'This is the Day', but I'm not sure); so we enacted doing it in some marching band. It was hell funny (excuse the pun), but you probably had to be there.
Mogli bought a mocha from the coffee guy. I told him he shouldn't - and, apparently, it ended up making his stomach go weird, and it was really bitter, as per usual. I got muffins - that's two for $2, but they were quite small. And the chocolatey chocolate one tasted weird.
Was planning to get the kitkat chunky cookie dough in the charity bucket thingy, but I was feeling too full and that, so I didn't.
Did my washing, then kept watching American Graffiti. Finally saw Harrison Ford in one tiny little scene - but at least it was obviously him. Unlike Richard Dreyfuss who is almost impossible to tangibly recognise. Its still quite a dull show.
Went to some persons house. At two pieces of cake, then left. The clock said 10:40, but it must've been really fast, cos I got home and hung my washing out and it was still only 11.
Went straight to sleep after that. For all intents and purposes, anyway.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home