Blackadder (Rowan Atkinson): "Sir, may I let loose a short, violent exclamation?"
Prince Regent (Hugh Laurie): "Why, certainly"
Blackadder: "DAMN!"
Woke up at 6 (kind of). Did some prayer stuff, but it was silent and I was daydreaming. So while it was technically about 20 minutes, I think, practically, it was less than 5.
Went and got my car. Pretty much problem free. I thought of the above quote when, if driving, someone caused my car to get another dent. Except that it would likely be a long, violent exclamation.
Took the wrong lane on Roberts road, so had to do a roundabout on Wellington street - thus arrived 10 minutes late. No matter....
Worked 9:10 - 3:20.
Got some software from my new house, and swapped my CD rack for the next one (to continue ripping). Have decided to install everything onto the new harddrive and format the old one. During the Windows installation I, almost accidentally, removed the partition from drive D. So, thats gone now. I still can't get rid of this stoopid extra CD player and get it to be a DVD instead - its driving me insane. Plus my computer is still getting slower and slower, and the soundcard is being really buzzy.
Went to Dewsons again looking for free trade coffee. There was none.
Watched some bonus features from 'Road to Perdition'. Got season 1 of The Sopranos to watch again - however, disc 1 is missing. Whoever the last person I lent it to was has apparently stolen that 1 disc. So I was forced to start at disc 2. Watched only half of one episode, plus the bonus feature - a featurette mainly about Tony.
Amazing how one gets used to power steering, 1.5L engines, good sound systems, etc. I still don't think its worth $18k, but I can certainly appreciate some of the advantages over, say, V's car.
Tis Delirious? tommorrow......Keep having their songs going through my head - mainly 'Now is the time', which is kinda weird cos theres plenty off their last CD that I like better - 'Our God reigns', 'Love is a miracle', 'Miracle Maker' and 'Solid Rock' at least.
More PS.....how can one get enough of it? I thought the journal looked pretty cool, and it was only $4......
Blackadder: "DAMN!"
Woke up at 6 (kind of). Did some prayer stuff, but it was silent and I was daydreaming. So while it was technically about 20 minutes, I think, practically, it was less than 5.
Went and got my car. Pretty much problem free. I thought of the above quote when, if driving, someone caused my car to get another dent. Except that it would likely be a long, violent exclamation.
Took the wrong lane on Roberts road, so had to do a roundabout on Wellington street - thus arrived 10 minutes late. No matter....
Worked 9:10 - 3:20.
Got some software from my new house, and swapped my CD rack for the next one (to continue ripping). Have decided to install everything onto the new harddrive and format the old one. During the Windows installation I, almost accidentally, removed the partition from drive D. So, thats gone now. I still can't get rid of this stoopid extra CD player and get it to be a DVD instead - its driving me insane. Plus my computer is still getting slower and slower, and the soundcard is being really buzzy.
Went to Dewsons again looking for free trade coffee. There was none.
Watched some bonus features from 'Road to Perdition'. Got season 1 of The Sopranos to watch again - however, disc 1 is missing. Whoever the last person I lent it to was has apparently stolen that 1 disc. So I was forced to start at disc 2. Watched only half of one episode, plus the bonus feature - a featurette mainly about Tony.
Amazing how one gets used to power steering, 1.5L engines, good sound systems, etc. I still don't think its worth $18k, but I can certainly appreciate some of the advantages over, say, V's car.
Tis Delirious? tommorrow......Keep having their songs going through my head - mainly 'Now is the time', which is kinda weird cos theres plenty off their last CD that I like better - 'Our God reigns', 'Love is a miracle', 'Miracle Maker' and 'Solid Rock' at least.
More PS.....how can one get enough of it? I thought the journal looked pretty cool, and it was only $4......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home