Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Bart: "TV sucks!"

Homer: "I know you're upset right now so I'll pretend you didn't say that"

Worked 9-4. Man, it was good to leave!

Resolved that I have to send my car in tommorrow morning - so hopefully I can leave it there, cos it will be a day early....

Its now 10:30 and I haven't really packed anything - tho I'm not planning to take much. I think it'll be rather a case of 'ruffin' it', anyway...

Did the final stuff for December, finally. However, there lots of stuff to do by Sunday (ie, salaries), and I'm not gonna have time for it.

Read some more Kings - up till about chapter 20 now. Elijah is doing his thing.

Hmmm.....slow day. Watched a bit more Schindler's List. Did more music sorting blah. Got an invoice for Harvest West for next sem - my money is really depleting itself rapidly. So I know that they got the right address, at least. I guess that means results are still not out yet.

Also got my Delirious ticket - yay! Had to pay an extra $1.50 for postage - boo!
And so, a Simpsons quote:

Evil shop guy: "Here is your Krusty Doll"
Homer: "That's good!"
E: "But I must warn you - the doll is cursed"
H: "That's bad!"
E: "But you get a free tub of fro-gurt!"
H: "That's good!"
E: "The fro-gurt is also cursed"
H: "That's bad!"
E: "But it comes with topping"
H: "That's good!"
E: "The topping contains potassium benzoate"
H: "...."
E: "That's bad"

Note there will be no posts till at least Saturday, probably. And probably not then, either, cos I'll be too tired.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

Hey aussie dude, hope you read this comment.

Sorry for the car-lending thing. Hope everything went alright.

Have fun at PS.

And isn't this face cool -- ('0')

10:37 am, January 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home