Monday, January 16, 2006

Mrs. Krabappel: "Bart, are you telling me that you read a book intended for preschoolers?"

Bart: "Well.....most of it"

Worked 8:45 - 4. Yes....got there very early, for some reason. Probably cos I had to post letters, and overcompensated for the delay.
Ate black forest cake for lunch, cos it was left over from some birthday, or something.
It was very got - and, apparently, tommorrow will be worse. Also, I saw that its gonna be about 35 on Friday - not great.
Just one more day to go...........for this week, anyway.

At home, started downloading my purchased songs from ninemsn, from way back when. Surprisingly, the list also included 'Bless my soul' by Powderfinger - since it used to be in their collection, but then got removed. Anyway, it didn't play, so.....

Started watching 'Schindler's List', cos its been a while. Have probably got about halfway through. I'm still picking up bits of dialogue, cos a lot of them are quite hard to understand, and speak very softly. I thought I picked up a good quote, but, when it came to write this, I'd forgotten.

There was a newish episode of The Simpsons on at 7:30 - I think they've moved both it and Futurama to Monday, now. Veronica Mars has gone AWOL - I ended seeing really only the first episode. There was also a new series 'Supernatural', from the makers of the X-Files, apparently, but it was way too obvious. Not planning on watching it again.

Saw a bit of tennis, hoping Serena would lose. But, I knew it was a vain hope, so I didn't watch much.

One day to go............

Finally booked my Delirious ticket. Also, rang Harvest West to check if the results were out, but, as what usually happens, they had to talk to someone else, and they never call me back. So, I'll have to ring again tommorrow. Cos, I am now almost positive that stuff is going to the wrong address. Even though I made the explicit point of personally handing in the form and pointing it out...........

One more day.........
I'm so not prepared.........I don't know what I'm gonna take - especially for sleeping. Cos thats a darn hard floor. Its probably gonna be the sorta thing where I'll need to take the next week off to recover........and then its Delirious........
butterflies, butterflies........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home