Lisa: "I have decided to keep a journal to document the process of dumbening."
Computer was away for 'fixing', so had to write down the stuff instead. On paper! What is this world coming to?
At least I kinda got to use the planner thingy what I got for Christmas.
Worked 9-4. Was thoroughly enjoyable, as always. If not, more so.
Saw some funny people in their cars on the way back. Oh, those drivers do provide me with much amusement. There was this person at the Graham Farmer Freeway onramp from Loftus street heading south, which is a really long intersection, but every time the lights even hinted at beginning to change, they'd inch forward until they were almost completely over the line. Plus, they had their winderscreen wipers on maximum speed, even though it was doing little more than spitting. Guess they were in a hurry, or something.
Took just my hardrive in first. I didn't know if the shop was even open, so I took a letter to post so I wouldn't just like have to walk around in a circle and do nothing if it was shut. They told me I needed 'the whole system'. Thus, I ended up bringing my monitor, keyboard and mouse along for the ride, but they just stayed in the car.
Got a phone call from techie guy about 8:30. Was told they did nothing. So, great!
Watched 'The Emporer's New Groove', cos its such a great film. And hearing the voices of David Spade and that Nina person from 'Racing Stripes' made me want to watch it again. Ah. Great.
Watched 'Garfield' after that. Not a good film. My main complaint was with Jon - hes supposed to be a much bigger loser. And older. And Odie didn't look stupid enough. And Garfield wasn't lazy or mean enough.
Started watching 'American History X', because it was there. I thought I kinda liked it last time, but now it seems a little lame - because the whole 'being brainwashed by that old guy' thing is just a little too obvious. Its not the kiddies fault - they don't know any better! Well....boo hoo. Plus, I saw one shot of Edward Norton's swashticka (however you spell it) which looked very much like a sticker. Swash-sticker! Hah!
Watched 'Ghost in the Shell'. Another great episode - focusing almost entirely on the chief, which was a welcome change. And he proved himself, again, flawlessly genius. Such a great show. Yay!
Read some more Kings. Up to about chapter 17 now. Were racing through the kings, but now up to the whole Ahab, Jezabel, Elijah thing, which takes up a significant quantity of the book.
Two more working days to go till Planetshakers.........
oh, baby!
At least I kinda got to use the planner thingy what I got for Christmas.
Worked 9-4. Was thoroughly enjoyable, as always. If not, more so.
Saw some funny people in their cars on the way back. Oh, those drivers do provide me with much amusement. There was this person at the Graham Farmer Freeway onramp from Loftus street heading south, which is a really long intersection, but every time the lights even hinted at beginning to change, they'd inch forward until they were almost completely over the line. Plus, they had their winderscreen wipers on maximum speed, even though it was doing little more than spitting. Guess they were in a hurry, or something.
Took just my hardrive in first. I didn't know if the shop was even open, so I took a letter to post so I wouldn't just like have to walk around in a circle and do nothing if it was shut. They told me I needed 'the whole system'. Thus, I ended up bringing my monitor, keyboard and mouse along for the ride, but they just stayed in the car.
Got a phone call from techie guy about 8:30. Was told they did nothing. So, great!
Watched 'The Emporer's New Groove', cos its such a great film. And hearing the voices of David Spade and that Nina person from 'Racing Stripes' made me want to watch it again. Ah. Great.
Watched 'Garfield' after that. Not a good film. My main complaint was with Jon - hes supposed to be a much bigger loser. And older. And Odie didn't look stupid enough. And Garfield wasn't lazy or mean enough.
Started watching 'American History X', because it was there. I thought I kinda liked it last time, but now it seems a little lame - because the whole 'being brainwashed by that old guy' thing is just a little too obvious. Its not the kiddies fault - they don't know any better! Well....boo hoo. Plus, I saw one shot of Edward Norton's swashticka (however you spell it) which looked very much like a sticker. Swash-sticker! Hah!
Watched 'Ghost in the Shell'. Another great episode - focusing almost entirely on the chief, which was a welcome change. And he proved himself, again, flawlessly genius. Such a great show. Yay!
Read some more Kings. Up to about chapter 17 now. Were racing through the kings, but now up to the whole Ahab, Jezabel, Elijah thing, which takes up a significant quantity of the book.
Two more working days to go till Planetshakers.........
oh, baby!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home