Homer: "Flanders is the worst coach this team has ever had."
Marge: "He's the ONLY coach this team has ever had....
And the season hasn't even started yet."
Homer: "Yeah, well....
He's wearing that hat like an idiot."
Marge: "Homer, its easy to criticise."
Homer: "Fun, too!"
Woke up about 8, which was good, cos I was going for breakfast at 9. Went to Van's on the Cottesloe foreshore, cos there was a cell member from long, long ago (Swan) who has taken a job in Sydney. She still looked exactly the same, though I guess thats hardly surprising.
Got back about 11. Watched 'In the Name of the Father', which I had mainly borrowed cos it had songs by U2. Turns out, it was actually only one song that I could recognise. It played right at the start. Interestingly, its another song thats NOT on the so-called 'Complete' U2 thing on itunes.
The rest of the film was quite good. Certainly shocking, since its supposed to be a true story, and apparently the police knew they were innocent but got them convicted for mass murder, anyway. England and Ireland, just like most other countries everywhere, just don't get along, it seems.
At 6:40 (approx.) left to go for crabbing. Happened to spot V's car on the way, so all of us went to the wrong place together. Then went to a different place recommended by a friend of Ali. The water was stinky and warm and rather deep, but our expedition was, on the whole, considerably more successful than I thought it would be. Despite most people spening most of the time in fear of being bitten, they are actually suggesting going again.
Twice, by accident, I caught two at once. Weird, huh?
There was a little bit of lightening towards the end. And it rained on the way back.
Got back to V's house about 10:30. Ate pizza and custard slice thingy. Other people ate crabs except for me and Ali, who just sat there away from the stink. Left there about 12:15, thus got home past 12:30. I went straight to sleep. Well, after the QT thing, of course.
And the season hasn't even started yet."
Homer: "Yeah, well....
He's wearing that hat like an idiot."
Marge: "Homer, its easy to criticise."
Homer: "Fun, too!"
Woke up about 8, which was good, cos I was going for breakfast at 9. Went to Van's on the Cottesloe foreshore, cos there was a cell member from long, long ago (Swan) who has taken a job in Sydney. She still looked exactly the same, though I guess thats hardly surprising.
Got back about 11. Watched 'In the Name of the Father', which I had mainly borrowed cos it had songs by U2. Turns out, it was actually only one song that I could recognise. It played right at the start. Interestingly, its another song thats NOT on the so-called 'Complete' U2 thing on itunes.
The rest of the film was quite good. Certainly shocking, since its supposed to be a true story, and apparently the police knew they were innocent but got them convicted for mass murder, anyway. England and Ireland, just like most other countries everywhere, just don't get along, it seems.
At 6:40 (approx.) left to go for crabbing. Happened to spot V's car on the way, so all of us went to the wrong place together. Then went to a different place recommended by a friend of Ali. The water was stinky and warm and rather deep, but our expedition was, on the whole, considerably more successful than I thought it would be. Despite most people spening most of the time in fear of being bitten, they are actually suggesting going again.
Twice, by accident, I caught two at once. Weird, huh?
There was a little bit of lightening towards the end. And it rained on the way back.
Got back to V's house about 10:30. Ate pizza and custard slice thingy. Other people ate crabs except for me and Ali, who just sat there away from the stink. Left there about 12:15, thus got home past 12:30. I went straight to sleep. Well, after the QT thing, of course.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home