Jules: "I was just thinking about the miracle we witnessed"
Vincent: "Miracle you witnessed. I witnessed a freak occurrence."
Worked 9-4.
Well, this morning discovered my right contact lens was not in its solution. Tipped it all carefully out just in case it was hiding, but it wasn't there. Had some crazy hope that maybe it was on the solution bottle - and there it was, stuck to the side. However, it was completely dried out. I thought it cracked when I picked it up and dropped it in more solution, hoping it would rehydrate. It began to get more floppy 5 minutes later when I had to leave, but was severly bent out of shape. I thus had to wear my glasses.
Prayed a little that, by some miracle, the lens would be OK. Added a proviso, since I would be seeing the lens before the pool, that if the lens was fine, since it seemed more improbable that it would be, thus the pool thing would be working too.
Anyway, so the lens was fine. Didn't go in well, but I think thats just cos my eyes refused to open properly.
Drove to B's house - pool stuff still wasn't working. Tried to submerge kreepy-krawly as much as possible, but it still refuses to work more than 2 seconds. Found a filter that was full of leaves, but by no means clogged. Emptied out the leaves, but it didn't change anything. I feel that it just needs a little nudge of something for the suction to catch on. But, nothing doing.
Took some stuff to my new house, inc washing powder, toilet paper. Took a hook and hung my Simpsons picture on the wall. Took my old shoes to take to my parents house, and also the coffee grinder thats not working to see if I need to buy a new one.
Went to City Garden for dinner. It was OK, you know. There was only four of us, so the dish variety wasn't great.
Went to Oriels for coffee after that. Had a Mocha Affogato, which really didn't taste that choclatey. Also had a brownie, that was very big and quite rich.
My Godfather trilogy in lovely wooden box with stylised golden gun on the lid arrived today - expressly posted I think yesterday at no extra charge. As in, postage was completely free, since my order was over $70 (along with Finding Nemo, which was posted seperately a week or so ago). I don't think, however, its got the bonus features. But, then, I think its also cheaper. Even though its got that lovely wooden box.
Had a dream about PlanetShakers either last night or the night before. Actually, wasn't really a good dream, but it makes my yearning more poignant. Was mainly about me wandering around amidst strangers, not being able to find a good seat, except for this strange section up the back with a group of strange people. 4 weeks plus 1 day left!!!!
But V won't be here, so I'll have to, like, go with the youth. Which is what my dream was trying to say, I think....
Worked 9-4.
Well, this morning discovered my right contact lens was not in its solution. Tipped it all carefully out just in case it was hiding, but it wasn't there. Had some crazy hope that maybe it was on the solution bottle - and there it was, stuck to the side. However, it was completely dried out. I thought it cracked when I picked it up and dropped it in more solution, hoping it would rehydrate. It began to get more floppy 5 minutes later when I had to leave, but was severly bent out of shape. I thus had to wear my glasses.
Prayed a little that, by some miracle, the lens would be OK. Added a proviso, since I would be seeing the lens before the pool, that if the lens was fine, since it seemed more improbable that it would be, thus the pool thing would be working too.
Anyway, so the lens was fine. Didn't go in well, but I think thats just cos my eyes refused to open properly.
Drove to B's house - pool stuff still wasn't working. Tried to submerge kreepy-krawly as much as possible, but it still refuses to work more than 2 seconds. Found a filter that was full of leaves, but by no means clogged. Emptied out the leaves, but it didn't change anything. I feel that it just needs a little nudge of something for the suction to catch on. But, nothing doing.
Took some stuff to my new house, inc washing powder, toilet paper. Took a hook and hung my Simpsons picture on the wall. Took my old shoes to take to my parents house, and also the coffee grinder thats not working to see if I need to buy a new one.
Went to City Garden for dinner. It was OK, you know. There was only four of us, so the dish variety wasn't great.
Went to Oriels for coffee after that. Had a Mocha Affogato, which really didn't taste that choclatey. Also had a brownie, that was very big and quite rich.
My Godfather trilogy in lovely wooden box with stylised golden gun on the lid arrived today - expressly posted I think yesterday at no extra charge. As in, postage was completely free, since my order was over $70 (along with Finding Nemo, which was posted seperately a week or so ago). I don't think, however, its got the bonus features. But, then, I think its also cheaper. Even though its got that lovely wooden box.
Had a dream about PlanetShakers either last night or the night before. Actually, wasn't really a good dream, but it makes my yearning more poignant. Was mainly about me wandering around amidst strangers, not being able to find a good seat, except for this strange section up the back with a group of strange people. 4 weeks plus 1 day left!!!!
But V won't be here, so I'll have to, like, go with the youth. Which is what my dream was trying to say, I think....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home