"It is over!" - King Theodin, LOTR
Didn't get up very early, but didn't make coffee or lunch, so go to work way too early.
Got chopsticks from one of the partners, cos they recently went to Japan. Green chopsticks. Hmmm.... I chose them cos they were different.
Ah, slow day. Terribly slow day.
Had morning tea. Depressing, really. I didn't cry, though.
Went to Coast Cafe for lunch. Had the chicken foccacia thing, and a white vienna. The coffee wasn't great but the food was pretty tasty.
Drew money. $9 left in my ANZ account. I'm trying to phase it out, see.
Did a little bit more work.
Left at 3 and drove to the airport. Took ages. Apparently the baggage was taking a while so my parents weren't ready, so I had to circle three times.
Went straight to Karawara post office. Got some parcel.
Went to old house. Took a load of stuff - the table and chairs, mainly.
Then when we were just about to leave, dad locked the deadbolt instead of the door, and I don't have a key for it. So dad had to break back in. After trying the bathroom window for a while he tried the back bedroom window and that opened so that was lucky.
Drove to the new house. Unloaded the table.
Mum stayed there. I had to go and get petrol.
Did another load, which this time was mainly the couch.
It was only about 7 then but felt much later. So went for dinner. After much wondering, decided on Sizzler. I had ribs. Not too bad, but not terribly big. Thank yay for salad bar!
Went home. Watched the rest of Friday Night Live. Then watched the 1st episode of Sopranos season 4.
Got chopsticks from one of the partners, cos they recently went to Japan. Green chopsticks. Hmmm.... I chose them cos they were different.
Ah, slow day. Terribly slow day.
Had morning tea. Depressing, really. I didn't cry, though.
Went to Coast Cafe for lunch. Had the chicken foccacia thing, and a white vienna. The coffee wasn't great but the food was pretty tasty.
Drew money. $9 left in my ANZ account. I'm trying to phase it out, see.
Did a little bit more work.
Left at 3 and drove to the airport. Took ages. Apparently the baggage was taking a while so my parents weren't ready, so I had to circle three times.
Went straight to Karawara post office. Got some parcel.
Went to old house. Took a load of stuff - the table and chairs, mainly.
Then when we were just about to leave, dad locked the deadbolt instead of the door, and I don't have a key for it. So dad had to break back in. After trying the bathroom window for a while he tried the back bedroom window and that opened so that was lucky.
Drove to the new house. Unloaded the table.
Mum stayed there. I had to go and get petrol.
Did another load, which this time was mainly the couch.
It was only about 7 then but felt much later. So went for dinner. After much wondering, decided on Sizzler. I had ribs. Not too bad, but not terribly big. Thank yay for salad bar!
Went home. Watched the rest of Friday Night Live. Then watched the 1st episode of Sopranos season 4.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home