Asset Rich, Cash Poor
Walked down to city client.
I was too late for the coffee guy before work, so got a latte from the downstairs cafe in the city. It said on the menu that they did takeaway viennas - yeah, that was a lie!
Checked my loan. Yes, it is there. Money all gone! Transferred the little I had left to the loan - just over $20,000. Which is OK. I was aiming for about $25 at this stage.
OH WELL!
Had morning tea - half a muffin. And not very tasty. While still drinking my coffee.
Got back just before 1. Had to hurry things along there towards the end. As usual.
Had toasted sandwiches.
Watched Ellen.
Read quite a bit more book. I gotta say, I ain't seeing much 'agony' or 'ecstasy' so far.
Watched Friends, part of Big Brother and then the Biggest Loser finale. Of course, Mogli's favourite won. Bah!
Did some ironing.
Notice that the guy that does the voiceover for WA southwest travel ads called Simon Westaway. Is that a coincidence? I don't think so!
I was too late for the coffee guy before work, so got a latte from the downstairs cafe in the city. It said on the menu that they did takeaway viennas - yeah, that was a lie!
Checked my loan. Yes, it is there. Money all gone! Transferred the little I had left to the loan - just over $20,000. Which is OK. I was aiming for about $25 at this stage.
OH WELL!
Had morning tea - half a muffin. And not very tasty. While still drinking my coffee.
Got back just before 1. Had to hurry things along there towards the end. As usual.
Had toasted sandwiches.
Watched Ellen.
Read quite a bit more book. I gotta say, I ain't seeing much 'agony' or 'ecstasy' so far.
Watched Friends, part of Big Brother and then the Biggest Loser finale. Of course, Mogli's favourite won. Bah!
Did some ironing.
Notice that the guy that does the voiceover for WA southwest travel ads called Simon Westaway. Is that a coincidence? I don't think so!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home