I hate colds
Especially when they're not bad enough to skip work....
Almost forgot my tie.
Some work! But only till about 10:30.
Had toasted sandwiches.
Did shopping. Seem to have forgotten to get quite a bit of stuff.
Got coffee from Cafe Cafe. Not super.
Read some book.
Excitement city. As usual.
Did half an hour of hacking. Mainly with long secateurs, but then a bit of sawing. Seriously, I almost die like every time. And now my hands look like someones attempted suicide on them.
Watched Friends, then bits of Big Brother.
Had pasta bake, for a change. Unfortunately, I donno if it was cos I didn't have enough cheese or what, but I didn't really get that 'baked' feel. Maybe my oven really sucks?
Watched Red Dwarf.
Looked at Taurus. Closed Monday and Tuesday! Lazy....people.
Did about 15 minutes of WiiFit.
Watched BB Big Mouth.
Almost forgot my tie.
Some work! But only till about 10:30.
Had toasted sandwiches.
Did shopping. Seem to have forgotten to get quite a bit of stuff.
Got coffee from Cafe Cafe. Not super.
Read some book.
Excitement city. As usual.
Did half an hour of hacking. Mainly with long secateurs, but then a bit of sawing. Seriously, I almost die like every time. And now my hands look like someones attempted suicide on them.
Watched Friends, then bits of Big Brother.
Had pasta bake, for a change. Unfortunately, I donno if it was cos I didn't have enough cheese or what, but I didn't really get that 'baked' feel. Maybe my oven really sucks?
Watched Red Dwarf.
Looked at Taurus. Closed Monday and Tuesday! Lazy....people.
Did about 15 minutes of WiiFit.
Watched BB Big Mouth.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home