Bart: "TV sucks!"
Homer: "I know you're upset right now so I'll pretend you didn't say that!"
Got up about 10:45. Decided it was thus too late to do groceries.
Spoke to some guy selling Foxtel. He looked like a more uni-ised version of my oldest brother. Probably more pop culture oriented, as well.
Did washing. Yup.
Watched the final two episodes of Sopranos season 6 part I. Still some stuff going on. I guess.
Went to Garbo. Got shaver stuff from Myer - and used my voucher! AND still got $50 left. Also, of course, got a VVL.
Watched episode 1 of Sopranos season 6 part II. Oohhh, can you feel the tension? Well; maybe not quite yet.
Did a little cleaning. Sorted out some papers. Found that my mobile phone contract ends on Saturday. Or, at least, it started 2 years ago on Saturday. So I assume that it ends then....
And all the annoying phone calls I'm getting suggest they think the same.
Watched The Simpsons, part of Sky High, At the Movies, and most of Breaker Morant. The latter seems OK - guess I'll try and look out for that again.
Watched Omagh. Surprisingly good film, really, considering that after the first 45 minutes (before and just after the bomb), nothing much happens. But it draws you in and on. Super!
Got up about 10:45. Decided it was thus too late to do groceries.
Spoke to some guy selling Foxtel. He looked like a more uni-ised version of my oldest brother. Probably more pop culture oriented, as well.
Did washing. Yup.
Watched the final two episodes of Sopranos season 6 part I. Still some stuff going on. I guess.
Went to Garbo. Got shaver stuff from Myer - and used my voucher! AND still got $50 left. Also, of course, got a VVL.
Watched episode 1 of Sopranos season 6 part II. Oohhh, can you feel the tension? Well; maybe not quite yet.
Did a little cleaning. Sorted out some papers. Found that my mobile phone contract ends on Saturday. Or, at least, it started 2 years ago on Saturday. So I assume that it ends then....
And all the annoying phone calls I'm getting suggest they think the same.
Watched The Simpsons, part of Sky High, At the Movies, and most of Breaker Morant. The latter seems OK - guess I'll try and look out for that again.
Watched Omagh. Surprisingly good film, really, considering that after the first 45 minutes (before and just after the bomb), nothing much happens. But it draws you in and on. Super!

2 Comments:
Wow! A Volkswagen Vulcan Light! Although... isn't that a female thing?
Rxzbuh! (Rex Banner in Vulcan!)
Yes, that is a totally logical acronym.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home