"I hate everything I have; I really hate it" - Elaine
I hate people. People suck. For an explanation, please see alternative blog at the side. 'Alternative' is right.... Its very non-mainstream.
Long time getting to work. There was an accident for the second major delay, but the first seemed to be caused by nothing. Crud.
Mogli back!
He got me some presents, cos it was my birthday while he was away; a shoulder bag (so bye-bye briefcase), a Heroes comic book, a glass cube containing the Singapore merlion, and some plastic man what walks down windows - acrobatically.
Watched Ellen.
Got coffee from Rocketfuel. Mogli came of course, and CosaNostra, too. Which was strange, cos he was saying that since Mogli was away he like couldn't go and get coffee by himself. Right...
Did very little work. But more than the previous two days combined.
I thought the traffic last week was so bad cos of the rain, but it was just as slow today. So it must be a Thursday thing? I don't understand people.
Watched Friends. Then part of The Biggest Loser, while ironing my polo shirt for tomorrow.
Packed up the Wii. Cos Mogli wants it back tomorrow.
Watched SVU. OK lor, but fairly predictable.
Kept watching Bulworth. Still not at all bad.
Long time getting to work. There was an accident for the second major delay, but the first seemed to be caused by nothing. Crud.
Mogli back!
He got me some presents, cos it was my birthday while he was away; a shoulder bag (so bye-bye briefcase), a Heroes comic book, a glass cube containing the Singapore merlion, and some plastic man what walks down windows - acrobatically.
Watched Ellen.
Got coffee from Rocketfuel. Mogli came of course, and CosaNostra, too. Which was strange, cos he was saying that since Mogli was away he like couldn't go and get coffee by himself. Right...
Did very little work. But more than the previous two days combined.
I thought the traffic last week was so bad cos of the rain, but it was just as slow today. So it must be a Thursday thing? I don't understand people.
Watched Friends. Then part of The Biggest Loser, while ironing my polo shirt for tomorrow.
Packed up the Wii. Cos Mogli wants it back tomorrow.
Watched SVU. OK lor, but fairly predictable.
Kept watching Bulworth. Still not at all bad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home