Monday, January 14, 2008

"I wanna know have you ever seen the rain?" - CCR

Heard today that Perth hasn't had any rain (officially) for 28 days, which makes it the longest dry spell in two years.
OMG! Global warming, etc, etc!
Sigh.

Journey took 25 minutes. Bah! So that's how its gonna be, is it?

Got chicken schnitzel burger for lunch.
Posted my change of address form to Computershare. Had to actually go to the post office to do it, cos work was out of stamps...
Went shopping. Didn't buy nothing exciting. But almost forgot my chicken - I only realised it wasn't there at the car and had to go back for it.

Did the staff bulletin. Took some comparative photos. How...interesting. Unfortunately, the originals were taken using the wrong mode, so the colour looks faded.

Watched The Simpsons, Friends, then a bit of tennis - but only while I was waiting for dinner to be ready.

Then watched old favourites of Seinfeld - The Chinese Restaurant, The Statue, The Library and The Pen. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home