Millhouse: "We're through the looking glass here people"
Watched JFK. Cos I watched The Boyfriend Seinfeld episode a few days ago....
Parents came over to deliver more furniture - so now I have a table and two lounge chairs. And my ICAA certificate. Yay!
Had coffees. Goodo!
After lunch and watching tennis, they left and took like seven DVDs.
Watched about half of Casino. Cos I've been watching Las Vegas....
Watched Wimbledon. It was predictable, but it felt they were sincere about it. Yeah....
Then watched Courage Under Fire. I like the whole 'dignified military thing', but the story really just went round in circles for no apparent reason. Oh well.
Parents came over to deliver more furniture - so now I have a table and two lounge chairs. And my ICAA certificate. Yay!
Had coffees. Goodo!
After lunch and watching tennis, they left and took like seven DVDs.
Watched about half of Casino. Cos I've been watching Las Vegas....
Watched Wimbledon. It was predictable, but it felt they were sincere about it. Yeah....
Then watched Courage Under Fire. I like the whole 'dignified military thing', but the story really just went round in circles for no apparent reason. Oh well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home