Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"I see a bad moon rising" - CCR

What's with the Credence theme?

Had roast beef roll. Yes, its $6.20 now. And quite skimpy....

Got a call from the delivery company about the modem. They said they are coming Thursday morning between 8 and 1. That's just grand - cos I'm gonna have to miss the day session then, cos it finishes about 1 and its unlikely they're gonna show up anytime before 12.
Ironically, if I was working, I could just get it delivered to work and save myself the hassle.

Got changed at work and left about 5:15. Went to Challenge Stadium and got registration stuff. It wasn't THAT painful...

Then I went home.

Was too late for the 6pm Simpsons, but watched Friends, then The Simpsons, then Red Dwarf.

Then watched some more classic Seinfeld - The Limousine and The Boyfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home