Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mrs Flanders: "Yeah, you gotta help us doc - we've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas!"

Waited from 8-1 for the modem. And, surprise surprise, it didn't arrive.

Watched some more Las Vegas and played Wii.

At basically the stroke of 1, went to Garbo, mainly for the air-conditioning. Got a telephone cord and a DVD rack from Myer - so I've used about 1/4 of my voucher! Sweet....

Got a VVL. Of course, there was a PS person there. I forgot they were all 'associated with Hillsong' and that. Yeah! Go Jesus!

Watched American Gangster. Surprisingly, it was really good. The main reason I wanted to see it was (I mean, apart from the obvious) it was written by the same guy that wrote (just the scripts, I think) Goodfellas and Casino. And it had a very similar feel, so that was nice. And a nice happy ending, too. I mean, considering....

Went and picked up o from West Perth, cos 13 was working late. Although I didn't get there till after 6, so it wasn't that beneficial.
Went back to their house.

Watched part of The Piano. Yeah, that sucks. And I didn't even get to see the famous bit at the end where she is like drowning with the piano, or something. Bah!

Went and had dinner at War's place. He tried to get me to join Pitcher Partners. I think I gave him the impression that I want to. Which is probably because I kinda do. I mean, this small insignificant firm dealy is getting tiresome.

Slept at 11:30 in hot house. Have I mentioned how much I love summer?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unorthodog said...

Two great ideas for summer:

1. Shaving your head
2. Tank-tops!

9:24 pm, January 22, 2008  
Blogger Joe said...

Unfortunately for me, I guess, I like to try and keep my dignity all year round.

8:07 am, January 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home