"Trying to find some money then you die" - The Verve
Woke up at 8, which was way too early. Managed, somehow, to go back to sleep and got up at 9:30. Still too early, but.
Watched some Video Hits till 10:30. Nothing real exciting - there was a White Stripes on in there, that was OK.
Saw some KFC on a mission trip.....heh. Didn't help the whole hunger thing.
Got some white rock. Fascinating....
Went for lunch with Ali and LH at Yuki - the last refuge since Taurus, Taurus BBQ and Singapore Hawker were all full. Had beef teriyaki, which was OK but nowhere near enough. And they don't have Pasiona anymore....
Oh, and it took half an hour to arrive, so that's a 42 hour famine, thank you.
LH went to a class at 2:15, straight after she'd finished. Ali was supposed to go too, but didn't. So we sat around for another hour.
Started watching Deadwood season 3 - I'd almost forgotten that I had it. Watched the first episode and a half while I was doing ironing. Hmm....it seemed longer.
Watched The Simpsons.
Got the Name-It burger meal for dinner - large size. I wanted a vanilla thickshake, which I ordered, and then they didn't have any. Got the free apple pie (they had to ask me if I wanted it) - not that nice.
Watched most of My Name is Earl, with Idol in the ad breaks - gee, that sucks. I missed the end of My Name is Earl, cos Rove started and I forgot to switch back. Which is annoying, cos they usually wrap everything up in that last bit.
Anyway, Rove was pretty good, I guess. So that's something.
Read another Unfinished Tale. It was rather short, for once.
Slept about 11:30.
Watched some Video Hits till 10:30. Nothing real exciting - there was a White Stripes on in there, that was OK.
Saw some KFC on a mission trip.....heh. Didn't help the whole hunger thing.
Got some white rock. Fascinating....
Went for lunch with Ali and LH at Yuki - the last refuge since Taurus, Taurus BBQ and Singapore Hawker were all full. Had beef teriyaki, which was OK but nowhere near enough. And they don't have Pasiona anymore....
Oh, and it took half an hour to arrive, so that's a 42 hour famine, thank you.
LH went to a class at 2:15, straight after she'd finished. Ali was supposed to go too, but didn't. So we sat around for another hour.
Started watching Deadwood season 3 - I'd almost forgotten that I had it. Watched the first episode and a half while I was doing ironing. Hmm....it seemed longer.
Watched The Simpsons.
Got the Name-It burger meal for dinner - large size. I wanted a vanilla thickshake, which I ordered, and then they didn't have any. Got the free apple pie (they had to ask me if I wanted it) - not that nice.
Watched most of My Name is Earl, with Idol in the ad breaks - gee, that sucks. I missed the end of My Name is Earl, cos Rove started and I forgot to switch back. Which is annoying, cos they usually wrap everything up in that last bit.
Anyway, Rove was pretty good, I guess. So that's something.
Read another Unfinished Tale. It was rather short, for once.
Slept about 11:30.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home