Fernando Vidal: "There is one more way to kill a man, but it is as intricate and precise as a well played game of chess"
That's from the world's most devious assassin.
Got up about 9. Went shopping pretty much straight away - after checking that my ipod was finally OK and that.
Went to Coles instead - I wanted to see if they had pods. They didn't, far as I could see - but I did get speculas, and dairy milk with macadamias, and the good ol' budget scotch steak. No chili salami though - dang!
Plus I shouldn't have got so much snacky sweet stuff, cos I won't eat it all by Friday and it will just be there tempting me.
Got back about 10:30. I probably could've gone to Word, but didn't. Cos - yeah.
Watched a bit of The Dark Crystal. Its very uninspiring.
Started watching Battle Royale while eating lunch, cos watching part II before and seeing how inferior it was made me need to reassure myself that the first one was so brilliantly great.
Went to work about 1. Mogli was there, a bit surprisingly. But no coffee....
Did work and stuff. Oi. Left at 5.
Went and got KFC for dinner. Had the toasted sweet chili twister combo. Yay!
Watched most of The Simpsons - left at 6:25, which I thought was too late. But I got there early. Or, maybe it was late, but the teacher guy was late. So, on time, I suppose.
Had the good ol' class thing. It was still good.
Got back about 9:30. Watched more Dark Crystal. Its not getting no better.
Slept about 10:30.
Got up about 9. Went shopping pretty much straight away - after checking that my ipod was finally OK and that.
Went to Coles instead - I wanted to see if they had pods. They didn't, far as I could see - but I did get speculas, and dairy milk with macadamias, and the good ol' budget scotch steak. No chili salami though - dang!
Plus I shouldn't have got so much snacky sweet stuff, cos I won't eat it all by Friday and it will just be there tempting me.
Got back about 10:30. I probably could've gone to Word, but didn't. Cos - yeah.
Watched a bit of The Dark Crystal. Its very uninspiring.
Started watching Battle Royale while eating lunch, cos watching part II before and seeing how inferior it was made me need to reassure myself that the first one was so brilliantly great.
Went to work about 1. Mogli was there, a bit surprisingly. But no coffee....
Did work and stuff. Oi. Left at 5.
Went and got KFC for dinner. Had the toasted sweet chili twister combo. Yay!
Watched most of The Simpsons - left at 6:25, which I thought was too late. But I got there early. Or, maybe it was late, but the teacher guy was late. So, on time, I suppose.
Had the good ol' class thing. It was still good.
Got back about 9:30. Watched more Dark Crystal. Its not getting no better.
Slept about 10:30.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home