"Meaningless, meaningless; all is meaningless!" - Ecclesiastes
Spent the rest of the morning down the back with the chickens, etc. It was rather warm.
Went for lunch at a nearby place which my parents hadn't tried cos it was rather new. Saw some wrens out the window - but they weren't very blue.
I had sirloin steak, which was like $28 and not too tender - cos it was sirloin. It was pretty well cooked and tasted alright - but it also wasn't very big.
Decided to go elsewhere for coffee, cos they didn't have good desert.
Went down to Goanna Gallery, but it was very crowded. So went over to Rivendell, but it was closed. So went back and down to Gunyulgup Gallery, which had space. But no Viennas. So had a latte with a brownie, which was $5.50 but big and pretty tasty.
Had a look through the gallery, but it wasn't much.
Saw some wrens outside - one was brilliant blue. Hooray!
Went home and it was just about time for more football - Essendon vs Fremantle. So of course my dad was compelled to watch it and make whining noises.
Read some more Unfinished Tales.
Then it was about 6, so I had dinner. And then left about 6:30.
Got back a bit before 9:30. Updated my ipod properly. But then I was trying to find more space and ended up wiping it, so had to update it again. Started watching The Dark Crystal, but I was only doing that while I waited for the internet which was being slow.
Slept a bit after 12.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home