"That's the way its gonna be, little darling. You'll go riding on the horses, yeah yeah. Way up to the sky, little darling...." - Daryl Braithwaite
As I recall, its my second birthday today. So, happy birthday to me. Yeah....great.
Actually, it was probably the 7th.
Got up at 6:40. Didn't eat breakfast, even though I had hardly any dinner last night so was kinda hungry. I think actually its quite possible that I forgot, cos I left straight after making lunch and it was only 7:25.
So I got to work about 7:35. The coffee guy was there, so ordered a small weak latte. And it was OK - but still quite bitter. I seriously think that he purposely makes the small not so good so you'll just pay the extra 80c and get the large.
Walked down to the city client. Yay - got to use the internet!
Had some dripolater coffee. Hardly drank any of it.
Still had lots to do, but it was getting on, so just finished by 12:30.
So got back at 12:50. Looked at some emails from some disagreeable clients. Oh wait - that's all of them, innit?
Ate lunch. Tried to watch some bad Australian film about Frank Sinatra. But the others insisted on watching Oprah, which was about kiddie porn, or something. No thanks. I went out and read all of 3 words of my book.
Went down to Epic. I finally got the hot chocolate, cos I'd had enough coffee already. It tasted just like the mocha, though not as flavourful. Pointless.....
So then it was afternoon and stuff. Didn't go to Webb Martin. There were some partners who were obviously bored, so they were hanging around out the back. Sigh.
Left at 5:30.
Watched The Simpsons, then tried to watch Thank God You're Here season 3 episode 2, what Mogli had taped. And, my VCR has suddenly decided that it don't want to accept anymore tapes. So I guess that's that, then.
Watched the rest of Dead Man Walking, instead. I thought I'd get more emotional than I did. Hmmm. I seriously donno what's going on.
Watched Futurama, and part of the extra Simpsons. But they weren't that good episodes.
Started watching Labyrinth. Damn, I'm not a kid anymore! And, thus, I have a strong suspicion that I'm gonna find the vast majority of this horribly unbearable. Cos of all the terrible acting. Is David Bowie a good guy or a bad one? Seriously.....
Slept about 10:30.
Actually, it was probably the 7th.
Got up at 6:40. Didn't eat breakfast, even though I had hardly any dinner last night so was kinda hungry. I think actually its quite possible that I forgot, cos I left straight after making lunch and it was only 7:25.
So I got to work about 7:35. The coffee guy was there, so ordered a small weak latte. And it was OK - but still quite bitter. I seriously think that he purposely makes the small not so good so you'll just pay the extra 80c and get the large.
Walked down to the city client. Yay - got to use the internet!
Had some dripolater coffee. Hardly drank any of it.
Still had lots to do, but it was getting on, so just finished by 12:30.
So got back at 12:50. Looked at some emails from some disagreeable clients. Oh wait - that's all of them, innit?
Ate lunch. Tried to watch some bad Australian film about Frank Sinatra. But the others insisted on watching Oprah, which was about kiddie porn, or something. No thanks. I went out and read all of 3 words of my book.
Went down to Epic. I finally got the hot chocolate, cos I'd had enough coffee already. It tasted just like the mocha, though not as flavourful. Pointless.....
So then it was afternoon and stuff. Didn't go to Webb Martin. There were some partners who were obviously bored, so they were hanging around out the back. Sigh.
Left at 5:30.
Watched The Simpsons, then tried to watch Thank God You're Here season 3 episode 2, what Mogli had taped. And, my VCR has suddenly decided that it don't want to accept anymore tapes. So I guess that's that, then.
Watched the rest of Dead Man Walking, instead. I thought I'd get more emotional than I did. Hmmm. I seriously donno what's going on.
Watched Futurama, and part of the extra Simpsons. But they weren't that good episodes.
Started watching Labyrinth. Damn, I'm not a kid anymore! And, thus, I have a strong suspicion that I'm gonna find the vast majority of this horribly unbearable. Cos of all the terrible acting. Is David Bowie a good guy or a bad one? Seriously.....
Slept about 10:30.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home