Friday, August 10, 2007

"In times of mediocrity, when life's a total wreck, I think of those worse off than me, and really feel like heck" - BC

Got up about 6:50. Made lunch. Super!

Got a regular weak latte from the coffee guy. It was pretty good.

Had morning tea for HeyMeesh's (formerly NewGirl) birthday. It was coffee cake - but seemed a little fake. And it was way too big.

Had lunch, then drove down to Epic, cos it was raining. I had a Belgium Coveture Ristretto, which I figured would be like a mocha, but smaller and stronger - but it was actually just a chocolate ristretto, not a coffee ristretto with chocolate. So, yeah, just a small blob of melted chocolate, really. Um....goodo.

Went home and updated my ipod and packed and stuff. Actually, I was trying to clear some space and ended up erasing most of the music, and it was gonna take too long to update again.

Went down to Koorong. I was planning to buy the Offerings (I and II) by Third Day, but they didn't have it. Then I was planning to get the textbook for my unit, but they didn't have that, either. And I had to order it, but it won't be in till early September....
I did get Saviour of the World by PlanetShakers. So that was something.

Left about 3. The freeway was crowded, and Mandurah was terrible. I guess the almost constant pouring rain (till the end of Mandurah, basically) didn't help.
Arrived about 6:15.

Had silverside for dinner. Mmmm, lovely roast.

Watched some ABC stuff - Can We Help?, News, Stateline, The Collectors and Silent Witness (AKA, British CSI, AKA CSSuperLame), then a bit of very late night football. Somehow, Richmond looked on their way to winning their like second game of the season.

Slept about 11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home