Wednesday, August 15, 2007

McBain: "Up and at them!"

Got up about 6:50. But spent a long time in the bathroom - I was having trouble with cufflinks, I think. Or something. Then my hair was too dry. Then it was too wet.... Still, made lunch. Got to work about 8.

Mogli was by himself with the audit now, cept that the new partner guy (Webb) is joining him now, since the guy that was sick from yesterday (the fast talker) is still. So he was out pretty much the whole day.

Morning was very boring. I didn't have much work to do, but was still at 78% by lunch.

Mogli came back at 1. Had lunch, then went down to Epic. Got the usual stuff. Sigh...

Went back and did some stuff in the afternoon. But completely ran out by 4:30. That was OK, though - cept that there's now nothing to do when you're bored, cos of the stupid internet monitoring thing.
Left at 5:30.

Watched The Simpsons, Futurama, then Thank God You're Here. The latter had only the one good scenario, which was Bob Franklin. And one of the inbetween bits was an aerial tour of Sydney - ai......

Watched The Running Man, which was really quite lame. Better than Blade Runner....but only cos that was so boring. Arnie's things that he said were so terribly cliched - and he used the I'll be back line; though I imagine Terminator came later. At least T2 surely did.

Slept about 10:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home