Sunday, August 26, 2007

Now entering entry #700

Got up about 8:30. Yep. Well, at least it gave me lots of time to....

Watched some Video Hits. There was really nothing good.

Saw message from Rev Rick Seaward. He looked a lot less.......unimpressive than I imagined.

Saw Leo afterwards. I don't think he believed me that Reinhard Bonke was coming to Planetshakers next year. I don't think I really believe it either.

Had Jesters for lunch. Apart from the usual two pies with drink, I also got a cheese and bacon sausage roll. It was nothing on the King's Cross one, so I don't think I'll get one again. Cos it was like $3.40, or something.

Watched another 3 episodes of Deadwood while doing ironing - so that's 6 now. Halfway through. And compared to season 2, its definitely missing something. Maybe its all leading somewhere.....

Started watching episode 13 of Heroes, which is where I was up to at the end of June when I went to Sydney. But only saw the bit up to the introduction.

Watched part of the first Idol top 24 final. But I had my ipod, so I'd just listen to a bit, see that they sucked and listen to decent music instead. Then listen to the judges comments. Ewww....Jacob Butler again? X-Factor; bad memories.

Watched My Name is Earl, which was pretty good. Then started watching Anchorman, cos I thought that it was As Good as it Gets on channel 9, which is good, but I've seen it already. But then it turned out to be Something's Gotta Give, which I haven't seen, and that Anchorman show looked really sucky. So I watched that instead - and it was really unimpressive. I mean, Jack Nicholson and Dianne Keaton (issit?) were good, but the story was so predictable and formulaic and, well, stoopid.

Slept about 12:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home