Friday, August 24, 2007

Time flies and you'll find they are exceeding the speed limit - Prof. Brainstorm

Got up about 6:50, cos I got a message from Mogli who wanted to go home at lunch cos he was sick, so I didn't make lunch. Casual dress, cos its Daffodil Day.

Had to buy a $5 Daffodil Day pen, even though had already bought the $6 soccer ball. Ai....

Morning went pretty really slowly, even though I had stuff to do.

Person who cooked yesterday made some beef curry thing for the firm for lunch - but it wasn't ready till 1:30. So ate some of that - great.

Went and got takeaway Epic, cos it was like 2 already. I wanted a mocha, but Mogli went and got them and got confused with prices and assumed he didn't have enough money so just got a latte. It was good enough.

So hung out at Mogli's house for a bit playing Wii Tennis. Then went down to some shopping place so he could buy his protein shake stuff (no comment) and get money. Then played a bit more tennis till my arm was really sore.
Left about 4.

Finished watching The Gods Must Be Crazy. As it went on, it got not as good. Would've been better if it was much shorter. Oh well.

Had dinner and watched The Simpsons. Then finished watching episode 3 of Deadwood season 2.

Went to cell. Did Christian Basics.....

Got home around 11. Slept pretty much straight away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home