"Santa Clause is gunning you down!" - Futurama
Got up about 7:30. Read some more Unfinished Tales for a while. Left at 8:45.
Went and got petrol, then went to Rocketfuel and got a latte. Sweet!
Got to Mogli's house about 9:20. He was there sitting in his car....
So went out to Swan Valley, or whatever. Somebody's relative's house, or something. Got there about 10:20, which was kinda late.
Stood around in the relative's son's playroom - kinda rich family. Had a bit of morning tea - I just ate about 8 sausage rolls. Then played some Fifa07 on the kid's Playstation3 (he had a 2 as well) with Mogli. I didn't do too well, since I'd never played before.
Then went off and played Supa Golf. It was pretty fun - but I kept hitting it in the air and thus into trees. Plus I hit two into the lake. Oh well. Made par twice, at least.....
Mogli's team won the wooden spoon.
Then went back to the house. Did this present thing, which Mogli kept going on and on about. Yeah, that was great. Played a bit of bocce. Then it was time for lunch.
Had like Christmas lunch - that was weird. There was roast turkey and pork and vegetables - which was hot; along with ham and pigs in blankets - which was cold. Odd. And quiet. Oh....so quiet.
Then went back out and played some soccer, plus some more bocce. Funno!
Then went back in and there was dessert, but I didn't have any. Super.
Then went and played some pool while we used up time till it was polite enough to leave. Finally, someone made a speech, so we took our cue and left.
Got back to Mogli's house at 5:50, so I didn't get home till 6:15. Was supposed to go to dinner at Burswood with parents, but they rang at 6:20 and decided it was too late. So watched the end of The Simpsons instead.
Watched Futurama, then more Simpsons and more Simpsons. Yay.
Watched more of The Gods Must Be Crazy. It was getting less crazy, so not as good. Inbetween, watched some more Daily Show, and listened to White Rabbit and In the Sun (by Michael Stipe) - cos its been a while.
Slept about 10:30.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home