"I don't remember" - Powderfinger
What's the name of that song again?
Got up about 6:50, after not sleeping well again. Made lunch.
Had training till 9, which was nothing interesting. I won some sour geckos, which look really unappetising.
Went down to Mogli's dad's place after that. Stayed there till just after 12, then walked back. Mogli was at his audit thing and left at the same time, so that was great.
Had lunch, then went over to Subi. Mogli said he wanted to buy a $5 shirt from Coles, then we got there and he changed his mind. So we went to the post office, cos he had to pay a fine and I had to post a letter to apply for some 7% interest account with no fees. Exciting.
Then went to Cafe 151 for coffee. The cups were just like Epic - though it didn't really taste like it. But it wasn't bitter - had hardly any aftertaste at all. Different, I have to say.
Managed to be doing work for most of the afternoon. So it wasn't too bad. I guess.....
Left at 5.
Watched The Simpsons, Futurama, The Simpsons and the Simpsons. Usual stuff, really.
Watched some Daily Show stuff, which was alright. Not much election stuff, though there was like the 27th Democratic candidates debate. Its probably gonna be Obama - I want Hilary! Oh well - as long as its not one of the 50 something white guys.
Started watching The Replacement Killers, with Chow Yun Fat. Its pretty much as the review said - your standard American action flick with Asians.
Slept about 10:30.
Had training till 9, which was nothing interesting. I won some sour geckos, which look really unappetising.
Went down to Mogli's dad's place after that. Stayed there till just after 12, then walked back. Mogli was at his audit thing and left at the same time, so that was great.
Had lunch, then went over to Subi. Mogli said he wanted to buy a $5 shirt from Coles, then we got there and he changed his mind. So we went to the post office, cos he had to pay a fine and I had to post a letter to apply for some 7% interest account with no fees. Exciting.
Then went to Cafe 151 for coffee. The cups were just like Epic - though it didn't really taste like it. But it wasn't bitter - had hardly any aftertaste at all. Different, I have to say.
Managed to be doing work for most of the afternoon. So it wasn't too bad. I guess.....
Left at 5.
Watched The Simpsons, Futurama, The Simpsons and the Simpsons. Usual stuff, really.
Watched some Daily Show stuff, which was alright. Not much election stuff, though there was like the 27th Democratic candidates debate. Its probably gonna be Obama - I want Hilary! Oh well - as long as its not one of the 50 something white guys.
Started watching The Replacement Killers, with Chow Yun Fat. Its pretty much as the review said - your standard American action flick with Asians.
Slept about 10:30.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home