Many lemons make light work
That's what they teach you in chemistry. I've never tried a circuit with lots of hands as the battery, though, so I can't wholly disprove the alternative....
Got up about 9. Was kinda planning to go shopping, but decided to wait till Monday again. Was also kinda planning on watching The Simpsons movie (cos I figure I have to see it on the big screen) - but Mogli needed someone to accompany him to the doctor at 11 (and all his friends were busy), so that will have to wait. Oh well.
Went and got Chicken Treat for lunch. Um....yeah.
Then went back to Mogli's house and played more Wii Tennis. My arm was getting real sore. Eventually stopped that and played some Wii Golf instead, after discovering that the Mario thing was only one player.
Then watched a bit of terrible, terrible AFL. Also watched a bit of even more terrible WAFL, cos there was some Asian guy playing for West Perth.
Left about 3.
Watched Lethal Weapon 4. Jet Li was great as always, but a lot of the scenarios were just silly - like the guy at the start wandering around downtown with a flamethrower.....
Got MacDonald's Name-It burger for dinner, with bacon and a vanilla thickshake. Groovy.
Read some more Unfinished Tales. Up to the last section now - so that's only about 160 pages to go.
Slept about 11:30.
And to finish - the full video of Mogli with the wooden spoon from Thursday. I say video - its just a lot of photos joined together. Nevermind.....
Got up about 9. Was kinda planning to go shopping, but decided to wait till Monday again. Was also kinda planning on watching The Simpsons movie (cos I figure I have to see it on the big screen) - but Mogli needed someone to accompany him to the doctor at 11 (and all his friends were busy), so that will have to wait. Oh well.
Went and got Chicken Treat for lunch. Um....yeah.
Then went back to Mogli's house and played more Wii Tennis. My arm was getting real sore. Eventually stopped that and played some Wii Golf instead, after discovering that the Mario thing was only one player.
Then watched a bit of terrible, terrible AFL. Also watched a bit of even more terrible WAFL, cos there was some Asian guy playing for West Perth.
Left about 3.
Watched Lethal Weapon 4. Jet Li was great as always, but a lot of the scenarios were just silly - like the guy at the start wandering around downtown with a flamethrower.....
Got MacDonald's Name-It burger for dinner, with bacon and a vanilla thickshake. Groovy.
Read some more Unfinished Tales. Up to the last section now - so that's only about 160 pages to go.
Slept about 11:30.
And to finish - the full video of Mogli with the wooden spoon from Thursday. I say video - its just a lot of photos joined together. Nevermind.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home