Wednesday, August 08, 2007

"Same old [stuff], different day" - Red, The Shawshank Redemption

The road goes ever on and on.

Got up about 6:50. Made lunch - it was fun. Really.

Morning was quite insanely slow. Well, the latter part of it seemed to be a little better. The first hour was just nonsense.

Mogli said he wanted to go down to Subi to find contact solution, but then changed his mind. So ate lunch then went to places in West Perth, but they didn't have the one he wanted.
So went to Epic, sat outside, had a big mac. Its not strong enough....

Afternoon pretty much like morning. As the quote says.....
Left at 5:30.

Watched The Simpsons, Futurama and Thank God You're Here. The latter was another very good episode. I actually liked the girl best. And the guy pretending to be gay. But of course they had to give it to the foreign guy, cos of his funny accent.

Then finished watching Triumph of the Will. It would've been really hard to get through, but for the last 45 minutes or so I remembered that there was an audio commentary option - so, cos its all just music or German speeches, I watched the rest with that on. And that was a lot better, cos at least you get some idea about what the smeg is going on, without it just being a whole bunch of psychos being crazy in a mind numbingly boring way.
I think I may go back and watch the rest with the commentary. Cos that guy was good.

Slept about 10:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home