Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thr33

Got up at 6:50. After much deliberation, made lunch, even though I suspected that I won't be able to eat it, anyway.

Waited around in the office till about 8:15. Bizarro-yesterday; Mogli brought his helicopter and I left mine at home.

Went down to Mogli's dad's office. Had a discussion with him about helicopters - I think he thinks his son is a little obsessed, but that doesn't matter cos it seems most of their extended family is obsessed as well - and those are adults. Well, more so than Mogli. The 'married with children' type.
Forgot to ask why the radar isn't in use - though I doubt he would know anyway.

Left at 11. Got a small latte from the cafe downstairs; the lady put like so much milk in. Like 9/10, at least. Anyway, so it tasted similar to the kinda ones you get at Wild Bean and that sort. Nuttin' special. But it was only $2.90. But Miss Maud's is cheaper and better. I should've just got one in the city, or something. Next time...

Walked down to the city client. Didn't have lunch - but they gave me a cupcake. Mmm - tasty cupcake.

For some reason, both offices I was in for the whole day smelt really strongly of food - like, hearty winter food. Roast chicken, or stewed beef or something. Irritating.

Got most things that were required to be done done. So that was great. Left at 4:30.
Waited ages for a bus, but got back to the office just before 5. Then left. Yay!

Finished off my Pringles. Then toasted my lunch and ate that. And I was still kinda hungry, but not enough to cook anything else.
Also did two loads of washing, which meant that I had to be up till at least 10:30 to hang it all out.

Watched The Simpsons and Big Brother. Watched a bit of Seinfeld in the middle there.

Finally finished Basic Instinct. It was an OK film - the ending got quite good. But the middle was really long and repetitively dull. So that's bad, then.

Watched about half of SVU, cos I was talking to Mogli about the office events of the day - mainly about pay reviews which have apparently started - and he was getting all emotional as usual. Still, hopefully getting both helicopters in tomorrow.

Slept about 11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home