Phyve
Got up about 6:50, as usual. Made lunch. So, great.
Went straight down to city client. Saw a guy that looked like Hiro Nakaumra, without the glasses. Kinda.
Didn't really have anything to do, except end of year stuff, so I spent most of the time trying to reconcile the wages, even though the last payroll hasn't come through yet. Then I discovered that it had been prepared already, so I could put it in for the most part.
Had a meeting with the external auditor guy from Bentleys MRI who is doing the work for the Attorney General. More of these South Africans....
Left at 12, walked outside and there was a bus. So that was nice.
Got back to the office and kept on with the BAS thing. Then it was lunch.
Went and got a coffee with Mogli after eating. Went to Epic, of course. I got the Piccolo latte, then remembered that the reason why I had only got it once before is that its smaller than the regular latte. Whoopsness.
Got the Mogli's helicopter from him, cos its now mine cos he broke mine so that's now his. Also got The Lorax by Dr Seuss from Neco (the eco superstore) cos I got a $10 voucher cos I elected to get my Woolworths dividends sent electronically. But that just gave me free shipping - bah!
Finished that BAS in the afternoon and put it in for review. Then I realised, suddenly, that I had no work. So - there you go. Only 45 minutes left before 5 anyway.
Watched The Simpsons and Big Brother. Then there was more Simpsons and more Simpsons. Bah - just watching and just tolerating. I could be doing so much more better things.
Like watching Basic Instinct, which I started doing after. After finishing off all these adjustments and stuff for the accounts before the final meeting tomorrow.
Anyway - seems like an OK film so far. Just lots of sex and that. As you'd expect, I suppose.
Slept about 10:30.
Went straight down to city client. Saw a guy that looked like Hiro Nakaumra, without the glasses. Kinda.
Didn't really have anything to do, except end of year stuff, so I spent most of the time trying to reconcile the wages, even though the last payroll hasn't come through yet. Then I discovered that it had been prepared already, so I could put it in for the most part.
Had a meeting with the external auditor guy from Bentleys MRI who is doing the work for the Attorney General. More of these South Africans....
Left at 12, walked outside and there was a bus. So that was nice.
Got back to the office and kept on with the BAS thing. Then it was lunch.
Went and got a coffee with Mogli after eating. Went to Epic, of course. I got the Piccolo latte, then remembered that the reason why I had only got it once before is that its smaller than the regular latte. Whoopsness.
Got the Mogli's helicopter from him, cos its now mine cos he broke mine so that's now his. Also got The Lorax by Dr Seuss from Neco (the eco superstore) cos I got a $10 voucher cos I elected to get my Woolworths dividends sent electronically. But that just gave me free shipping - bah!
Finished that BAS in the afternoon and put it in for review. Then I realised, suddenly, that I had no work. So - there you go. Only 45 minutes left before 5 anyway.
Watched The Simpsons and Big Brother. Then there was more Simpsons and more Simpsons. Bah - just watching and just tolerating. I could be doing so much more better things.
Like watching Basic Instinct, which I started doing after. After finishing off all these adjustments and stuff for the accounts before the final meeting tomorrow.
Anyway - seems like an OK film so far. Just lots of sex and that. As you'd expect, I suppose.
Slept about 10:30.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home