Sux
Well, not really....
Got up at 8:30. Decided to do some more accounts straight away, so didn't finish that till 9:45 or so - there was more than I expected.
Got ready and went down to the post office. Had to pay about $10 to send back some parcel from my stupid mobile phone provider that I didn't want. Ah....
Then went shopping at Woolworths. Spent like $100 - I think its cos of the washing stuff and medicine and that. I guess - I figured I'd be buying less cos I don't want any food around the house at the end of the week. Never mind, I suppose.
So finished about 11:30 and had lunch and made coffee and watched more of Se7en. Then it was time for that fun work stuff.
Passed one of those nonsensical crazy wide cars on the way in to work, and its just outside the window so Mogli is like 'its a hummer, its a hummer' and was rushing around in some kind of a frenzy. Then he just grabbed my camera and took a photo - or 6. Better than just this black on white stuff - why not?
Spent the rest of the afternoon doing more BAS stuff. Great. Its almost done, though. And that will be it.
Left at 5.
Watched The Simpsons and most of Big Brother, then most of 1 vs 100. I also saw the first 5 minutes of Torchwood, and decided thats another show I can easily live without.
Then I watched the rest of Se7en. I think Fight Club and The Game are both vastly superior - though it is better than Alien3.
Slept about 10:30.
Got up at 8:30. Decided to do some more accounts straight away, so didn't finish that till 9:45 or so - there was more than I expected.
Got ready and went down to the post office. Had to pay about $10 to send back some parcel from my stupid mobile phone provider that I didn't want. Ah....
Then went shopping at Woolworths. Spent like $100 - I think its cos of the washing stuff and medicine and that. I guess - I figured I'd be buying less cos I don't want any food around the house at the end of the week. Never mind, I suppose.
So finished about 11:30 and had lunch and made coffee and watched more of Se7en. Then it was time for that fun work stuff.
Passed one of those nonsensical crazy wide cars on the way in to work, and its just outside the window so Mogli is like 'its a hummer, its a hummer' and was rushing around in some kind of a frenzy. Then he just grabbed my camera and took a photo - or 6. Better than just this black on white stuff - why not?
Spent the rest of the afternoon doing more BAS stuff. Great. Its almost done, though. And that will be it.
Left at 5.
Watched The Simpsons and most of Big Brother, then most of 1 vs 100. I also saw the first 5 minutes of Torchwood, and decided thats another show I can easily live without.
Then I watched the rest of Se7en. I think Fight Club and The Game are both vastly superior - though it is better than Alien3.
Slept about 10:30.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home