"Its a bird, its a plane, no, its.... a helicopter"
Gee, I just can't get up these days. Today it was about 6:50, I think. Had breakfast and made lunch. But only just enough time for that.
Went down to Mogli's dad's place in the morning to do the usual stuff. It was pretty usual.
Got back about 10:30. There was some morning tea on, which was cake - sort of white chocolate mudcake like The Cheescake Shop makes, but with a bit of passionfruit in there. It wasn't bad.
Rest of the morning went pretty fast, although I didn't really have much on. Well, nobody really had much on.
Had lunch, then went down to the post office in Nedlands with Mogli. Got drivethrough coffee from Rocket Fuel on the way, cos Mogli wanted to try it. I tried to tell him it wasn't that good.... but I guess its not that bad either.
Got the helicopter thing, then went back and charged it and flew it for a while. But it wasn't easy to keep it inconspicuous.
Again, nothing going on in the afternoon. Borrowed The Last King of Scotland and Smokin' Aces from Mogli.
Left at 5.
Watched The Simpsons and Big Brother. Its still pretty watchable, I guess. Then there was more Simpsons and more Simpsons. Did a bit of flying in the middle there.
Then I watched The Last King of Scotland for about a half an hour. As I stopped it, it was getting very jumpy and stuff. And it was pretty boring, really. And I didn't think much of Forest Whittaker's acting.
Then I watched a bit of Aliens. More of the same, I guess. A bit more exciting, perhaps. Didn't really watch that much of it.
Slept about 10.
Went down to Mogli's dad's place in the morning to do the usual stuff. It was pretty usual.
Got back about 10:30. There was some morning tea on, which was cake - sort of white chocolate mudcake like The Cheescake Shop makes, but with a bit of passionfruit in there. It wasn't bad.
Rest of the morning went pretty fast, although I didn't really have much on. Well, nobody really had much on.
Had lunch, then went down to the post office in Nedlands with Mogli. Got drivethrough coffee from Rocket Fuel on the way, cos Mogli wanted to try it. I tried to tell him it wasn't that good.... but I guess its not that bad either.
Got the helicopter thing, then went back and charged it and flew it for a while. But it wasn't easy to keep it inconspicuous.
Again, nothing going on in the afternoon. Borrowed The Last King of Scotland and Smokin' Aces from Mogli.
Left at 5.
Watched The Simpsons and Big Brother. Its still pretty watchable, I guess. Then there was more Simpsons and more Simpsons. Did a bit of flying in the middle there.
Then I watched The Last King of Scotland for about a half an hour. As I stopped it, it was getting very jumpy and stuff. And it was pretty boring, really. And I didn't think much of Forest Whittaker's acting.
Then I watched a bit of Aliens. More of the same, I guess. A bit more exciting, perhaps. Didn't really watch that much of it.
Slept about 10.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home