Se7en
Could it be coincidence that I started watching that movie today, which is also the number of days left prior to me finally getting out of this god forsaken state?
Spokey.
Got up about 9. Got ready, then left about 9:45. I figured it was too early - turns out I was right. Again.
Went and got money, so I got there about 10:15. Maybe a little later. But there wasn't much to do, so I was done about 10:40 and sat around waiting for people who never came. Oh, well.
Had Jesters for lunch. There was no Spud Deluxe, so I got the Nutty Chook and the new Green Chicken Curry - which, well, sucked. Too bad, eh?
Then I started watching Se7en while doing ironing, but I wasn't getting much done, y'know, cos I was watching the film.
So I went upstairs and did some accounts stuff. I have to finish basically everything by Wednesday, so thought I should start, y'know? But there's not much. In a way.
Also watched the rest of The Last King of Scotland. I'm really just, like, so unimpressed. Best actor? Seriously? Everyone else must've really sucked then.
Then I was watching most of Big Brother and the eviction show and the first part of Rove. I turned it off just before Michael Buble, and I skipped most of Paul Rudd and that other guy. But those bits that I saw were kinda funny and stuff. I suppose.
Slept about 11. Tried to. Coughing too much and that, tho.
Spokey.
Got up about 9. Got ready, then left about 9:45. I figured it was too early - turns out I was right. Again.
Went and got money, so I got there about 10:15. Maybe a little later. But there wasn't much to do, so I was done about 10:40 and sat around waiting for people who never came. Oh, well.
Had Jesters for lunch. There was no Spud Deluxe, so I got the Nutty Chook and the new Green Chicken Curry - which, well, sucked. Too bad, eh?
Then I started watching Se7en while doing ironing, but I wasn't getting much done, y'know, cos I was watching the film.
So I went upstairs and did some accounts stuff. I have to finish basically everything by Wednesday, so thought I should start, y'know? But there's not much. In a way.
Also watched the rest of The Last King of Scotland. I'm really just, like, so unimpressed. Best actor? Seriously? Everyone else must've really sucked then.
Then I was watching most of Big Brother and the eviction show and the first part of Rove. I turned it off just before Michael Buble, and I skipped most of Paul Rudd and that other guy. But those bits that I saw were kinda funny and stuff. I suppose.
Slept about 11. Tried to. Coughing too much and that, tho.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home