Saturday, June 09, 2007

"There has never been anything like what I have become" - Jet Li, The One

Got up at 9, with the alarm. Although I think I woke up at 8:30 and went back to sleep again.

Rang Mogli just before I left. Apparently, the timing of my meeting and his dim sum will work out....

Got a call from Mogli towards the end of the meeting. I think I used some Singlish by accident.

So I went outside at like 12:30 or so and he was waiting by the car. So that was great.

Went to the Big W at Riverton Forum. Mogli kept saying how low demographic it was. And it certainly seemed to be, although I don't think something being 'low demographic' really makes a lot of sense. Maybe I'm reading too much into that, though.
Anyway, I got my Deadwood season 3 for $49, or whatever, after waiting outside the cabinet for someone to find the key for a few hours or so.

Then went to the KFC drivethrough, cos I wanted lunch, although Mogli had already gotten his dim-sum. But he wanted like one piece of chicken, except that the board showed it for like $2.20, or something. But then, when I ordered the 3 piece boneless hotbox, and asked for an extra piece, they said you could get it for like 50c. So we thought its a good idea to order that next time but get like 10 bonus pieces for only $5.....

Then were driving down High Road, and I was trying to show Mogli 'the other' Chan Brothers, and he spotted a Muzz Buzz near that IGA, I think. So we had to stop off there. I just got a standard small latte for $2.80, but he got a skinny peppermint flavoured one. And it comes with a straw - that is really bizarre. I bought his chicken, so he bought my coffee. That's fair, right?
So then I was trying to drink coffee and Mountain Dew. Yummo....

Went back to Mogli's house so I could eat. Then he spent the next hour or so (that's what it felt like) trying to get his laptop to show up on the TV. I tired ringing 13, though apparently Mogli was already doing all that stuff. He ended up having to download some software. Anyway.
So we watched Entourage, which is not a very good show, anyway. However, it was a season finale.... Gee, like you'd know.

Then we went down to the local Harvey Norman, cos I had to by a refill for my shaver cleaner. And Mogli's sister told him to look at vacuum cleaners. He had a really good look, too. Great. Then he looked at laptops. That look was far more thorough - though no less productive.
And then I dropped him home and went back.

And I had no food left in the house. So I didn't eat dinner. And then by 11 or so I was starving. Drat.

Watched Mean Girls, what I taped last night. And, yes, I missed the ending. So I downloaded some really bad copy to watch the last 5 minutes or so. I think I have seen it before. Its good testimony when you don't know if you have or not. Real good...

Then Ocean's 11 was on TV. I think I liked it better the second time. I understood it more. Though now I wonder if I really didn't understand it all the first time - maybe I missed part of it, or something?

Slept about 11:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home